We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
How To Run Facebook Sponsored Ads on your Page
Today it is so easy for People to chat online in Facebook but Most Bloggers, site, and Business Owners Finds it very not easy to Run Facebook Sponsored Ads on their Facebook Pages which in Turn will increase their Website Traffic and earning in a blink of an Eye.
You can still look up to get more details in: How To Make Money Blogging in your Location (Complete Guide)
Meanwhile, with this page, you will learn more than just to Run Facebook Sponsored Ads for your Post and increase your incomes. But here are more you will be learning from this page also …
- Blogging for Cash steps we all Need
- Adsense Account Registration, Sign in, and Activation
- Google Adsense Payment Verification and Activation
- What is Facebook Ads
- How to Run Effective Facebook Ads
- More ways you can Increase your site Traffic
- Other Ads alternatives than Google Adsense
How to Run Facebook Sponsored Ads Effectively
Run Facebook Sponsored Ads is one thing but making a proper targeting is another. so the question here which you should ask your self are:
- How will my content be like
- What kind of image will also deliver my content to the audience
- Where will I target my Ads
- How will a place or set my ads to be attractive
- Do I need people to come to the website or just to increase my Page links? … that is if you don’t have a site.
- What is my Burget to Run Facebook Sponsored Ads Efficiently
Step 1: Post engaging content
Step 2: Click Boost Post
Step 3: Choose your audience
Step 4: Choose your budget
- More is Consistency
See Also: Facebook Account Registration and Facebook Page and Facebook Ads and How to Run Facebook Ads Effectively.
A Boosted Post on Facebook can have a monumental impact. When we boost posts, we see twice as much engagement, twice as much website traffic and often double our sales.
Step 5: Set up your ad payment
Go to your Ads Manager Billing tab
Select “Payment Methods” on the left-hand side of the navigation
Click the “Add New Payment Method” button on the top right
If it’s your first time creating a Facebook Ad, select the payment method and enter in your payment details. Or, you can add a new payment method and make this your primary method. Note: Your ads will automatically be billed to your primary funding source.
Available payment methods:
You can pay for ads using one of our accepted currencies with credit cards or these co-branded debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Step 6: Boost your post
Step 7: Measure your results
Facebook is my single most important marketing tool. Boosted Posts link directly to my site, promoting more sales than any other marketing effort. Jion Now Free!!!
To add an email address:
2. Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
3. Click Contact in the General tab.
4. Click Add another email or mobile number, then enter your email and click Add.
5. You may be asked to re-enter your Facebook password. Enter your password and click Submit, then Close.
6. When you add an email address to your account, we’ll send a confirmation email to your new email address. Click the link in your email to confirm that you want this email added to your Facebook account.
Benefits of Running Facebook Ads
There’re Lots of Benefits you can get from Running Sponsor on Facebook<FB Post or page Ads Sponsorship> …
- Fine-Tuned Targeting.
- Large Mobile Audience.
- Extensive Analytics.
- Improved Brand Awareness.
- Upward Trending Click-Through Rates.
Meanwhile, there are many other features you will benefits from running ads but the list Above the basic five Benefits you Must need to Grow your Business Both Offline Or Online with the help of Facebook.