We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
TJX Rewards Credit Card Pay Bill Synchrony Bank Online: How To Make a TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment
So let’s take you through the TJX rewards credit card payments; The TJX credit card login is used to make a payment, view a statement or manage your account online to login, simply make a payment online or manage your account. TJX offers both in-store and a Mastercard to its customers. TJX Credit Rewards Credit Card is a co-branded card, it is issued by Synchrony Bank. The cards can be used to avail discounts at TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls, and Sierra Stores. TJX is a departmental store chain offering products at a very competitive price.
The US branch owns T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods and Marshalls, and the popular T.K. Maxx chain across Europe. TJX offer credit cards to help frequent customers get more out of their purchases and make savings.
TJ Maxx is a large department store chain with stores based in the US, Canada, UK, ROI, Germany and Poland. Some cards are strictly in-store credit cards while some of them can also be used elsewhere.
The Core details of the TJX Credit Rewards Credit Card
The first TJ Maxx store opened in 1977 as an off-price clothing and home fashion chain with more than 1,000 outlets in the U.S. It was founded by Bernard Cammarata in 1976.
Today, its parent company operates more than 4,500 stores across North America, Europe and Australia. TJX Credit Rewards Credit Card is a co-branded card, it is issued by Synchrony Bank. Many retail companies including Amazon, Gap, Old Navy nowadays offer credit cards to their customers.
Types of TJ Maxx Credit Cards (TJX Rewards Credit Card)
So let’s take a look at the different types of TJ maxx credit cards: Synchrony Bank issues two branded TJ Maxx credit cards.
This can be in any of the two forms like— TJX Rewards card and TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard. The TJX Rewards card can be used at TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls, Sierra and Homesense stores and websites.
The TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard is accepted at any business that accepts Mastercard payments. you’ll have to keep your account in good standing to continue enjoying these benefits.
Finally, the synchrony Bank gives you three options for making a TJ Maxx credit card payment: online, by phone or by mail.
Make Your TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment Online
So how do i make this TJ maxx credit card payment?? well, most convenient way to pay your TJX Rewards credit card or TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard bill is to use the online portal provided by Synchrony Bank.
How To Register Your Credit Card Account Online (TJX Rewards Credit Card)
Registering your account is easy but you need to follow the simple steps below:
- Firstly, visit the Synchrony Bank account online registration login page.
- Enter your credit card account number and billing ZIP code.
- Click “Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your card’s registration.
To Make a Regular Online Payment (TJX Rewards Credit Card)
After you register and set up your online account, you can make a payment by following these steps:
- Firstly, gather your credit card account number, bank account number and bank routing number.
- Go to the Synchrony Bank login page.
- Enter the user ID and password you selected when you registered.
- Click “Secure Login.”
- Finally, follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
Make an Online Payment Without Logging In
If you are stuck with this question of how to make payment or if you want to make a payment without registering or logging in to an online account, you can still pay your bill online.
Quality Offers from Best Banks (2021)
- Firstly, you must have your credit card and banking information ready, and click “Pay As Guest” on the Synchrony Bank login page.
- Enter your card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your billing ZIP code.
- Click “Continue.”
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
Steps to make your TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment by Phone
To make a TJ Maxx credit card payment by phone, follow these steps:
- Gather your credit card and banking account information, including your bank routing number.
- Call the customer service number for your card type.
- TJX Rewards credit card: 800-952-6133
- TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard: 877-890-3150
- Enter your account number.
- Say, “Make a payment.”
- Finally, follow the automated prompts to complete your payment.
Note: There is no charge to make a payment through the automated system, but you may be charged if a customer service representative processes the payment for you.
Make Your TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment by Mail (TJX Rewards Credit Card)
Here is how to make a TJ Maxx credit card payment by mail:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment due.
- Include the payment coupon from your monthly account statement.
- Mail your payment and coupon to the correct address for your card type:
TJX Rewards Credit Card
P.O. Box 530948
Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard
P.O. Box 530949
Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
3. TJX Rewards® Credit Card
Regular APR – 29.24% Variable
Cash Advance APR – Not Applicable
Foreign Transaction Fee – Not Applicable
4. TJX Rewards® Platinum MasterCard®
Regular APR – 29.24% Variable
Cash Advance APR – 29.99%
Foreign Transaction Fee – None