We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
University of Auckland Scholarships 2023-24: A Fully Funded Top Rated New Zealand Auckland Scholarship
Get a complete study pack information at the University of Auckland Scholarships which is available for all international students. All interested applicants can pursue their education in New Zealand, The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international students of high caliber. Asian Development Bank is basically a scholarship funded by the Japanese government, ADB is offering Scholarships at the University of Auckland New Zealand. Applications for University of Auckland Scholarships are currently open, students must be ready, up to 50 Scholarships will be awarded annually.
Greater percentage of the top ranked academic researchers in New Zealand are at the University of Auckland, the University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university in the QS World University Rankings 2020.
These scholarships are available for undergraduate and masters, the University is the only New Zealand university in the top 100, Placed 81st in the world
University of Auckland Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships, the scholarship will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates.
This article will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application, follow the simple instructions and preset relevant documents.
Brief Scholarship Details (University of Auckland Scholarships)
Level of Study
Undergraduate / Masters / PG Diploma
University of Auckland
Opportunity Focus Areas
To find all the available courses, check (https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/study/study-options.html)
10 October 2022 – 21 November 2022 (Semester One intake) and 9 March 2023 – 20 April 2023 (Semester Two intake).
Overview of the University of Auckland Scholarships
The University of Auckland is a public research university in Auckland, New Zealand, we encourage you to must apply for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland.
The University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship was established in 2016, the University ranks 59th for Academic and 141st for Employer Reputation.
University of Auckland has global reputation amongst both academics and employers, scholarships are awarded to students from different countries.
The purpose is to provide the opportunity to the people of developing countries to pursue their studies. They do this with international standard researchers in many fields.
It’s an awesome opportunity for international students to pursue their studies in New Zealand, the scholarship will cover all the necessary expenses to Study Free in New Zealand.
Scholarship value is up to $10,000 each for postgraduate and undergraduate study, Students from ADB Members countries are eligible to apply for Scholarships at University of Auckland.
The University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship is being made available for new International undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Who are applying to study taught PGDip or Masters of 120 points or more. Also, who are applying to study undergraduate degrees (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications).
Applications are in almost all academic fields and majors, applicants are invited to apply for the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023-24 session.
University of Auckland Scholarships will provide in complete form the below benefits:
- Up to 50 Scholarships will be awarded annually.
- This awards will be of value of up to $10,000 each for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
- The Scholarship will be paid as a compulsory fees credit towards the first semester of study at the University of Auckland.
- Compulsory fees are those only related to the relevant programme of study, plus Student Services Fee.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Auckland Scholarships
To qualify for University of Auckland Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Students enrolling in a Research Masters programme are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Undergraduate students from University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education and Taylors College) and New Zealand secondary-school leavers are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Students must be enrolled as “on Campus” registrations. Students enrolling as distance education students will not be eligible to apply.
- Eligible language for use during the study at Auckland is English.
- All world countries are free to apply for this scholarship.
- International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia.
- The Scholarship may not be deferred until the following semester. A new Scholarship application will be required.
- The Scholarship may be held with any other scholarship
- Students must be international students applied for Masters (taught) of 120 points or more or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications)
How to Apply for University of Auckland Scholarships
To apply for such scholarship, take the below guidelines
1. To apply for a scholarship, you must either be a current student of the University of Auckland, or have recently applied for admission to the University of Auckland. To apply for admission visit website.
2. We strongly recommend that you read the regulations for this award before you apply.
3. To apply for the scholarship and complete the online application form.
Students are advised to visit the official website of the above scholarship to learn more and then review the application process and apply for the scholarship. Make sure to apply with the complete documents for the scholarship and in line with the follow up guidelines.