We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
The Best Time And How To Use Nose Masks According to WHO
This article will guide you on when and how to use nose masks from protecting our self, families and friends against COVID-19. It is very important that you should learn the proper way and time to use the Nose mask. Will show you when and how to use the nose mask please read and follow the world health organisation guidelines.
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected infection of COVID-19.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing to protect yourself.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
When and how to wear medical masks to protect against coronavirus
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Corona Virus Symptoms as Different from other Common Cold
1. Dry cough + sneez = air pollution
2. Cough + mucus + sneeze + runny nose = common cold
3. Cough + mucus + sneeze + runny nose + body ache + weakness + light fever = flue
4. Dry cough + sneeze + body pain + weakness + high fever + shortness of breath + difficulty in breathing = corona virus. This might also include losing your sense of smell or taste.
Please, the aforementioned instructions on when and how to use nose masks should be observed and i know you find this article helpful to you and your community. please for questions,suggestions and contribution please the comment Box below and you will get a quick response from Us.