We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Global Resilience Partnership use Awards 2022: (GRP) Global Resilience Partnership for All Applicants
Are you a scholar that always gives in their best in terms of ideas and creativity? can you thrive in a space making a huge impact especially to the environment and the humans at large. If so, then the application for an internship into the Global resilience partnership use awards will favor you academically and otherwise. The scholarships gives applicants the opportunity to develop and create core ideas that will be put into knowledge use for more productivity.
These innovative and creative ideas should be based on sound evidence, students and young professionals are welcome to submit visual and audio entries.
Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) is creating intelligent personnel who are passionate about climate action in their communities.
The Resilience Knowledge Coalition, is launching the “knowledge into use” awards, aimed at celebrating the brilliant minds of the future.
The “Knowledge into use” awards could be games, cartoons, arts, theater, exhibits of local and indigenous knowledge or audio-visual content.
Brief Details of the GRP Partnership
Internship: Global Resilience Partnership (GRP)
Body in charge: GRP in collaboration with the Climate Development Knowledge Network (CDKN) and the International Center for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD).
Gender: Men and Women
Deadline: October 16, 2022
More Info on the Global Resilience Partnership use Awards
Applications are open for the Global Resilience Partnership (GRP) where innovative and creative ideas are published in the form of research papers or reports.
GRP is launching the “knowledge into use” awards in the lead-up to the Resilience Hub at COP27, submit an entry to stand a chance to win $1,000 USD.
Your research work is displayed on all GRP’s social media channels because social media presents an exciting opportunity for young people to exchange innovative ideas.
GRP in collaboration with other body sectors that helps to foster this growth and improvement or innovative ideas. They merge with Climate Development Knowledge Network (CDKN) and the International Center for Climate Change and Development (ICCCAD).
They provide strategic ways of facilitating the use of resilience knowledge and transformative solutions to natural events like climate change.
Therefore based on climate change, what are you and your friends doing to bring impact to your community? This should be the major concern of every applicant.
Note: Any innovative plans in your community? What plans have you put in place to mitigate and help in climate change in your community? This can be the theme of the contest or competition and you will need to share ideas based on this.
Partnership Gain Price
- Submit an entry to stand a chance to be granted $5000, be showcased at key GRP events, and have your work displayed on all our social media channels.
GRP Award (Global Resilience Partnership use Awards)
The broad themes for this contest include Urban, Rural and Coastal Resilience, the concept note/ idea should be a 200 word brief.
The most interesting concepts will be awarded cash awards on the challenges being solved and the evidence generated on enhancing resilience.
The Global Resilience Partnership advances through resilience and resilience underpins sustainable development in an increasingly unpredictable world.
GRP is made up of 60+ organizations that have joined forces to work together towards this vision to implement or express the idea creatively in time for an exhibition within 6-8 months.
In other words they can do this through Harmonizing science with elements of justice, equity and indigenous and local knowledge.
Also, through identifying and scaling on the ground innovation, generating and sharing knowledge, and shaping policy.
- The top 5 entries will be awarded $1,000 USD;
- Have their work showcased during the COP27 Resilience Hub, and featured on GRP’s social media.
- Open to students and young professionals;
- Applicants may be from all the countries except Crimea region of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria.
Application Procedure and Steps (Global Resilience Partnership use Awards)
Submit either of the following:
- 30-60 second visual or audio entry of any format (120 mbs): short films, interviews, documentaries, poems, songs, etc.
- Provide subtitles with all video and audio entries, provide English translations of entries not submitted in English or French, and provide a script of your entry to ensure the content is translated properly.
- A series of photos telling your story.
You can submit your entry in either of the following ways:
- Social Media: Entrants may submit their material by posting on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok or an unlisted YouTube link. Be sure to use the official contest hashtag #COPResiliencehub #Art4Resilience;
- Google Drive link: Entrants may submit material by granting access “anyone with the link can VIEW”. Please remember to add your name and country as the name of the drive;
- WhatsApp: Entrants may submit audio and visual materials via WhatsApp. Email email@example.com if you would like to submit the video/photo via WhatsApp. Remember to fill in the form that you will be sent in order to submit through WhatsApp, and add your name and country to your file.