We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships: Fully Funded P.h.D Scholarship for International Students
To meet up with the standard of the job requirement you are going for, most Master’s students wants to upgrade their portfolio or academic certificates to a greater level and stand a chance of being among the top preferred applicants. Therefore the need for a P.h.D certificate will be a new target and an Ireland government postgraduate scholarships seems to be the very best for this job. if you want to study in Ireland then read more to know the scholarship details and requirements.
Ireland is one of the most globalized nations in the world, Ireland’s higher education system has one of the strongest reputations in Europe.
The Government of Ireland International Scholarships are targeted at international students to help them pursue their studies in Ireland.
Scholarships will be awarded to high-caliber students for full-time study however, students need to know the benefits and step by step application process.
Government of Ireland Scholarship is currently open and the scholarship provides equal opportunity to people of all nationalities.
Brief Details of the Ireland Scholarship
- Level of Study: Master’s and Doctoral
- Institution(s): Government of Ireland
- Study in: Ireland
- Courses Offered: All disciplines can apply.
- Program Period: 1- 2-year research masters, 3-4 year PhD program
- Deadline: October 20, 2022
Overview of the Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a renowned national project allow students worldwide, looking to pursue their postgraduate programs.
The scholarship fund is incredibly competitive, students will be given prestigious awards for outstanding research performances.
The government of Ireland International Education program’s participants are distinguished for displaying world-class potential.
This scholarship is only offered for postgraduate studies for stipend of €18,500 per annum, a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees.
Also, this scholarship is a golden opportunity to outstanding and most talented students, the scholarship will cover almost everything to study abroad.
The Postgraduate grant is the best scholarship in Ireland for students & the Programme is unique in the Irish research landscape.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is an established national initiative, there are over 280 new postgraduate scholarships in Ireland.
Ireland receives more US investment than the BRIC counties combined, that’s why they value individuals with a global perspective.
The opportunity is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries, over 60 scholarships will be awarded for one year of study at the undergraduate, masters or doctoral levels.
The Irish Research Council works with businesses, civil society organizations, financed by the Department of Education and Skills and run by the Council.
The programme is managed by Ireland’s Higher Education Authority which supports one year’s study for talented international students at Irish higher education institutions.
List of Approved Universities (Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships)
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick.
- Research Proposal.
- Copy of Passport.
- Educational documents.
- Study plan/Statement of Purpose.
- Supervision details (if any).
- Recommendation forms.
- Language proof (if any).
Ireland Government Student Application
The courses of these degree programs would be conducted in the English language, the program focuses on developing the candidates into improved versions of themselves. Also, basic aim is to bring outstanding students with the opportunity to learn from top Universities.
All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply almost all academic fields and majors are offered under Irish Government Scholarship.
The scholarship offers a Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Council overseen and sponsored by the Department of Further and Higher Education.
Allows candidates to collaborate with people from diverse cultures and exchange ideas and maximize the value of researchers’ skills, expertise, and talent.
Successful awardees under the programme are recognized, over 60 scholarships will be provided by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships.
Applications can be submitted via the online portal and before deadline, please contact the international office of the college or university.
Research Areas (Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships)
- Study of the Human Past.
- Biological Sciences.
- Computer Science.
- Earth and Environmental Sciences.
- Cultures and Cultural Production.
- Individuals, Institutions, Markets, Values, Behavior the Mind and Environment.
Benefits of the Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
- The student will get a stipend of €18,500 per year.
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fee.
- The candidates will get a chance to study in the world’s leading universities in Ireland.
- The scholarship also non-European union fees for candidates which will be up to €5,750.
- The student will receive research expenses of €3,250 per year.
- Individual, significant rewards will be given to candidates in their own names for outstanding research.
- Global, independent expert peer evaluation as part of an objective selection process
Coverage (Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships)
The coverage are:
- A stipend of €18,500 per annum.
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annul.
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annul.
Eligibility Criteria of Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships
- The applicants can be of any age in order to apply for the Ireland scholarship.
- The applicants must have first-class or upper-second-class degrees.
- Applicants seeking a research master’s degree or a doctoral degree must not possess or have held an Irish Research Council scholarship in the past.
- Prior to accessing an application form, all applicants must take and pass an eligibility quiz on the online application system.
- All applicants must be linked with an Eligible university listed above.
- Students waiting for their Results can also apply. However, they must get provisional certificates from their home institutions.
- All applicants must have a willing supervisor who can’t guide them on their research projects during their studies in Ireland.
- The candidates who have research topics related to; humans, Human modification (except for cancer research), and the production of human embryos.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor`s Degree for pursuing a Master’s and a Master`s Degree for pursuing PhD Applications.
- Applicants must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Academic referees and supervisors must provide positive reports of the applicants.
- In order to be considered, applicants must not have failed twice in their previous applications for the same program. This is true whether the applicant’s host institution or research topic has changed since their last submission.
Please for all candidate, you are not required to exceed the deadline of the Government of Ireland International Scholarship for 2022 is 14 October 2021.
Visit the official website…