We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship: Fully Funded Fellowship in Humanities for All International Scholars
For all international scholars who wants to study in USA this is just the perfect time to upgrade more in academics by going for the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship which is open for international students. As an international scholars this is probably the moment you have been waiting for because there is a lot to learn in the prestigious country USA and more job opportunity afterwards. The article will spread out information about the Harrison fellowship and the benefits and ways to apply for the scholarship so that all students will feel free to apply. Remember to follow up the scholarship instructions and present the necessary documents as at when due.
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas is open to all international students sustaining the values of student centered in education.
You can still describe Harrison University as the HMU, the HMU Fellowship in Ideas is a writing and debate project in the field of humanities.
HMU offers individualized programs of study, one-to-one online discussions with faculty, helps students pursue of their academic interests and personal objectives.
HMU provides the means for curricular innovation, also design programs of study in collaboration with an Instructional Team.
- Level of Study: Non-Degree Fellowship Program.
- Institution: Harrison Middleton University.
- Study in: Arizona, USA.
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, and intellectual and professional enrichment.
- Program Period: Nine months.
- Deadline: November 01, 2022.
More Overview of the Harrison Middleton University Fellowship
The Fellowship offers emerging scholars exposure from all over the world to students interested to undertake studies at Harrison Middleton University USA.
HMU students focus on problems of theory, meaning, and application for the inclusion of diverse primary sources, and for new directions in graduate study and research.
The Fellowship in Ideas is a writing and discussion project in the humanities, all activities of the HMU Fellowship are carried out easily. They are carried out from any location with adequate telephone and internet access.
Candidates who have interest in the humanities, interdisciplinary dialogue, a wide range of academics, professional enrichment, networking opportunities are free to apply.
Harrison Middleton coverage offers a method of learning and teaching that allows for rigorous exploration and shared discovery.
The scholarship (Harrison Middleton University Fellowship ) is designed for recent university graduate from any field who has an interest in academics.
Finally, the HMU programs include an outline of subject areas and a sequence of classic texts, Programs are now open for those who want to apply.
Harrison Middleton Coverage tips (Harrison Middleton University Fellowship)
Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- A $500 stipend.
- The opportunity to participate in virtual Socratic discussions with university faculty.
- Online publication in the HMU Blog and HMU: Dialogues.
- At the conclusion of the Fellowship term, a complimentary library of five Great Books Foundation publications.
Note: The Basic Role of the Fellowship
Over the course of nine months, the HMU Fellow in Ideas will:
Participate in virtual Socratic discussions with university faculty and other Fellows.
- Publish a book review in HMU: Dialogues, Harrison Middleton University’s biannual newsletter.
Contribute two entries to the Harrison Middleton University Blog.
Eligibility Criteria (Harrison Middleton University Fellowship)
To be eligible for Harrison Middleton University get the follow the below instructions:
- Required Language: English.
- Have an interest in the humanities and the great ideas of Western civilization.
- Have outstanding reading, writing, and communication abilities.
- Commit to writing two blog entries for the HMU Blog and one book review. This is based on a Great Books Foundation publication to be determined, for HMU: Dialogues.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have received a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree (in any field).
How to Apply for Harrison Middleton University Fellowship
Below are the following instructions for this fellowship:
A. Fill out the application form.
B. Prepare the following documents:
- A biographical statement of no more than 500 words that addresses your background as a student, your interest in the humanities, and your interest in the HMU Fellowship in Ideas.
- An appropriately cited expository essay of no more than 1500 words.
- Plus a works cited page, applying your interest to a great idea in the humanities related to one of these concentrations: imaginative literature, natural science, philosophy and religion, and social science.
C. Submit your application and writing samples as attached Microsoft Word-compatible documents to Information@hmu.edu.
There is a lot to learn and to know more about Fellowship opportunity in humanities from Harrison Middleton University in USA. It will be nice to please visit official website: