We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program: Power Pack Information and Scholarship Application Guide
If you are the type that likes to study in US you will probably like to take up a scholarship program at the Jack Kent Cooke foundation college where all students have the opportunity to share and create ideas, study in a well research environment which will help them develop more in their respective course of study and to the society out there. The Cooke College Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship program which provides up to $55,000 per year.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation’s Young Scholars Program is one of the largest funding programs having funding like tuition, living expenses, books, and other required fees.
It is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for American students, each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses.
The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship program each year, 40 Jack Kent Cooke Scholars are selected.
Awards vary by individual, which is certainly a worthy effort to secure the future of brilliant students and their impact to the society.
This article will provide information about the scholarship and its benefits and step by step application process.
- Level of Study
- Study in
November 17, 2022
Overview of Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College
Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship 2022-2023.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship Program is currently open to help the brilliant but financially troubled students to get access to proper studies.
The Jack Kent scholarship foundation is dedicated to aspiring students in the field of education by giving chance to the promising students.
The program needs high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend and graduate from the prestigious university.
The rate of selection for this program is quite high, students should have exceptional academic abilities and achievements, persistence, and desire to help others.
People who apply for the The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships in USA are referred as Cooke Young Scholars.
More than 90% of the Cooke Young Scholars are selected for the scholarship, the program aims to support high-achieving less financial students.
In addition to that, students enjoy college planning support, ongoing advising, and the opportunity to network with the larger Cooke Scholar community.
Furthermore, Cooke Scholars receive comprehensive educational advising, significant cohort-based programming as part of benefits.
The scholarship amount is paid for up to 4 years depending on the duration of the course, students get opportunity to link up with over 2,800 fellow Cooke Scholars and alumni.
Program Support and Service to Students (Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship)
Educational advisers support Young Scholars to maximize high school experiences and to go on to thrive at the nation’s top-performing colleges. They are:
- Identifying an appropriately rigorous high school.
- Engaging in four-year planning and goal-setting.
- Funding for academic and extracurricular opportunities, such as music and art lessons, supplemental academic classes and technology.
- Annual summer programs, including two required Young Scholar programs.
- Year-round Young Scholars community programming.
- Networking opportunities with a high-achieving peer community.
Note: There are sure benefits to get in this scholarship from beginning of their course program till the end, so selected students have the opportunity for this.
What are the benefits involved?? Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship provides the applicant with:
- Ability to pursue any area of study.
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid.
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school.
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the college student experience.
Eligibility Criteria for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship (Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship)
To qualify for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Senior standing: Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2023.
- Fall College Enrollment: Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2023.
- GPA: Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Income: Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation reviews each College Scholarship Program application individually.
- This is with the assistance of a committee of educational professionals from across the nation. The criteria used in the selection process are:
- Academic ability and achievement: Maintains a strong academic record and receives outstanding recommendations from teachers, shows a desire to be challenged, and demonstrates enthusiasm for learning. Eligible applicants must have a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5.
- Leadership: Motivates others, takes initiative, and contributes positively to the community.
- Persistence: Exhibits determination when faced with obstacles, goal-oriented, and confronts challenges with an ability to adapt to change.
- Unmet financial need: We consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
Application Deadline (Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship)
The deadline for the application is not fixed, students who have the zeal for this scholarship should endeavor to follow the instructions. Also submit applications on time, students can apply for the program from December through March, and the final result comes out in April. Finally, eligible candidates can visit official website for more information and application link & guideline.
To learn more about the application and scholarship then you can visit the official website and Links.