The university of Lincoln is one of the best university that offers scholarship to African scholars all over the world for a tuition free choice of course which will help develop the scholars mentally and also foster much development to their country therefore an African scholarship at university of Lincoln will be the best for every students across the globe (internationally). Basic aim is to assist eligible African students who have zeal for a postgraduate degree at the University of Lincoln.
Applications are very much open for international students worldwide to study, most especially for the academic year 2020/2021.
Therefore, the University is known for its high academic and research capabilities which are the main requirements for postgraduate programs.
The University brings a trans-formative power of higher education every year and also welcome students from a diverse range of backgrounds from all over the world.
Therefore the university is proudly offering unique funding to high-achieving postgraduate students from across Africa for the academic year 2021/2022.
The basic aim is to support the African scholars in order to take a course degree program at the University and bring more development in their country.
An Origin Review on Lincoln
Lincoln University public research university located in Lincoln, England. The university manages a range of halls of residence and shared housing options for new and continuing students.
However, the university started in a different way then grew big into a well known university. One could say Lincoln is one of the best in UK.
Lincoln University was founded as the Hull School o Art In 1861, then after it was recognized as a university in 2001.
Therefore, at Lincoln university, students will learn, practice and develop more towards studies, and investigative skills, above all they can live off-campus.
- University: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught programme
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online status
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Open for International countries
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Level/Field of Study: Scholarships are available for students or doctoral students in all fields of study.
More in-debt knowledge on the University of Lincoln scholarship
Firstly, just that University of Lincoln has the best of knowledge to offer to you in UK, they give a transformative power of higher education.
There are range of scholarships and bursaries offered by the university, this also comes as a financial assistance with the costs of study to eligible students.
UK undergraduates qualify for University of Lincoln Scholarship which is worth £1,500 over three years of study. New undergraduates with outstanding academic performance gets offers of £1,000.
However, For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
Furthermore, this scholarship is to support suitably qualified international students for postgraduate studies in the school.
Finally, University of Lincoln has the right to withdraw or modify the scholarships at any time if the students do not meet up with the requirements.
Some Courses of University of Lincoln (African Scholarship at University)
Below are various courses offered by the school, there are many more. applicants can still apply in any of the courses.
- Social Sciences
- Sociology/ Social Work
- Sport Sciences
- Architecture/Civil Engineering
- Art and Design
- Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- English/ English Literature
- Hospitality/Tourism/Events Management
- International Relations/Politics
- Drama/ Performance/Theatre
To gain the scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following:
- Be a national of a nation within Africa.
- Get the English language proficiency course result – this usually ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
- Already have an Offer of admission from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research program to start in February or September 2020.
- Student must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
Selection: (African Scholarship at University)
- Kindly note that this scholarship award is competitive and will only be awarded to applicants who exhibit excellence in academics.
- Students will also write a 300-word statement as part of the Scholarship Award Application Form.
- The University endeavors to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
Lincoln Scholarship Details
Lincoln University is no doubt a school that will be recognised as one of the top 10 UK universities for reducing ignorance and lack of reasoning.
Also, Applicants are therefore encourage to apply for the scholarship before the scholarship expiration deadline so as to meet up easily.
Applicants should note that the scholarship is highly competitive and will be giving to candidates who comes put with high marks.
However, there are other other United Kingdom Scholarships available for International students just like Lincoln in England.
With the world facing an unprecedented rise in global temperatures, we are developing a range of approaches to environmental sustainability that is putting us at the vanguard of efforts to tackle the
How to Apply (African Scholarship at University)
Below are the procedures on how to apply with the necessary requirements that will be suitable for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Acceptance Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- What are ways that I can Apply? If you have interest to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, candidates must also complete an International application Form (PDF) and submit this via email to email@example.com.
- Language Test Requirement: The participants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
- Application status: students will automatically be under consideration for the Africa Scholarship once they submit applications to study at the University of Lincoln.Official website to visit: University of Lincoln website.
Below are the main deadline or dates for the university of Lincoln scholarship, students can still check for more information on the official website of the university of Lincoln.
September/October 2021 programmes:
Monday 31 May, 2021
January/February 2022 programmes:
Friday 17 December 2021