We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Japan World Bank Scholarship: Fully funded joint Japan Scholarship for all International Students
All African students who wants to study in Asia might be really happy to see this benefiting scholarship “joint japan world bank scholarship” a fully funded project for all scholars around the world to help improve their knowledge and academic excellence. Therefore, the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021 welcomes international students with the aim to promote education, economic development and human resources wealth build up.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree
- Scholarship sponsor Country: U.S, Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Deadline: 21st May 2021
- Study in: selected Countries that will be listed below
- Year period: 2021-2022
- Target group: Developing country nationals of World Bank Member Countries
- Duration of course program: 2 years max.
- Eligible Countries: Developing countries
Japan World Bank Scholarship Description
Firstly, if you are a scholars in developing countries then you should be very much prepared for this fully funded world bank scholarship.
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program also called the JJ/WBGSP. The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship is open to women and men from developing countries, to help them get more experience.
In addition to that, the Japan world bank scholarship offers development efforts to students applying for master degree program development-related courses.
There are regions and participating countries for this scholarship; mostly universities in U.S, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan. this regions focuses more on the economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management.
Therefore the JJ/WBGSP Program makes sure students receive a relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries.
The JJWBGSP also provides tuition fees, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance to all qualified candidates.
Finally, scholars of the scholarship have a duration period cover, the duration of the graduate program is two years, However can be less.
Qualified Countries for the Japan World Bank Scholarship
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- The central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Cote d’Ivoire
- The Gambia, The
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Papua New Guinea
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- Venezuela, RB
- West Bank and Gaza
- Yemen, Rep.
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
Countries List conditions
- All Developing countries are eligible to apply.
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country on this list;
- candidate should Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country.
- Applicant having a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
- Be in good health.
- All applicants must hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date.
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience.
More details on the joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
The World Bank Scholarship is a Famous Japan Scholarship Opportunity for all African and developing countries, this is for both far and wide.
All Tuition expenses will be covered under this Program and students have a good environment to carry out research works.
Amazingly, in 1982, this scholarship program from world bank has helped to form a pool of over 6,000 participant. This is an enormous range of academic Programs to the bank and they team with up to 48 Participating units.
Now, they are offering a master degree scholarship program to all students, this comes along with a fully Paid fees.
Scholarship duration is basically two years from the Joint Japan However, students can still apply on other Scholarships available from Asian Development Bank Scholarship.
NOTE: There are No specific English Test Requirement for this Scholarship However, you can bring any English test when applying if in case the scholarship demands for it. Candidates are advised to use the online application form available in English, French, or Spanish.
- Air (Economy class) ticket: It usually comes in via Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition to that, the amount is $500 for Each Trip.
- Full Tuition: This is available for your graduate program.
- Medical expenses: This medical Coverage is also available.
- A Monthly Allowance: They will cover all living expenses like the monthly allowance (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
- Tuition fee waiver
- A monthly stipend
- Meal expenses
Best countries for Japan partnering world Scholarship
- United States of America
List of Documents
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Application Form: make out time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the documents and pls make sure to submit accurate documents for this registration.
- Statement of Interest.
Furthermore, JJWBGSP scholarship provides annual awards to cover the cost of completing a master’s degree or its equivalent. The scholarship program of study should start during the academic year 2021/2022 and will last for two years or less.
The Japan World Bank Scholarship does will not include the following
- Computers and other Educational equipment.
- Resident permit fee.
- VISA application costs.
- Expenses to bring and/or support a scholar’s family members.
- Extra-curricular courses or training.
- Courses that do not meet the minimum credits required to earn the graduate degree.
- Language training not provided by the graduate program.
- Additional travel during the course of the study program.
- Participation in workshops/seminars, or internships, expenses related to research, supplementary educational materials, field trips.
All candidates must meet the below eligibility request or rules so as to be sure of the scholarship approval:
- Candidates should try and be in good health.
- Therefore, they should hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years before to the Application Deadline date.
- Also, they must have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
- Be a national of a World Bank member country approval.
- candidates must Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be employed in development work and paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application.
- Work duration should be 3 years of paid development-related employment since earning a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent university degree).
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship.
- Make sure to submit the letter of admission and uploaded before submitting your application.
- Applicant must not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group member or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative.
How to Apply (more instructions)
The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship. The Scholarship Application will open on 22nd March 2021. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the World Bank Scholarship Program.