We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
University Undergraduate Programme for Students in Germany Students Bachelor’s Degree Program
The university in Germany offers students precisely international students the opportunity to study a full time undergraduate program in any course of their choice, hopefully many students can now secure an admission through their effort to study in the Arden university undergraduate programme. Most study programs are also free for all foreign students.
If you have been to Germany then you must have seen a lot of things but if not then you should know that Germany is one of the best countries in the world. Germany is a good and popular destinations for international students to enjoy quality education.
In Germany the undergraduate program is usually open for many universities allowing international students to study their course of choice.
This makes them popular choice for international students, it is ranked as the 3rd most popular university destination globally.
Therefore there are lot’s of experience to gain and students who choose to study business in their bachelor’s gain insights into economics and learn how companies function.
However, learning in Germany either comes in the Dutch language or English language, either way the student will still graduate.
Therefore, with right specialization or an English taught program, you can set individual priorities and choose the subject that best suits you and your career.
Also, it is a popular destination for non-English speaking international students, hosts more than 380 universities and 17,000 programmes of study.
FAQS about the Germany Studies and what You need to know
why study in Germany? (University Undergraduate Programme)
One could ask this type of question but the reply to it is that Germany offers a wide range of experiences to the international students. A quality education, a good and favorable environment, an environment fit for any research work and more opportunity for student to develop their potentials.
Everywhere in Germany has something good to offer, bustling cities get to offer you much than you taught off and a peaceful countryside retreat.
Therefore, one of the best reasons to study in Germany is for the free tuition which is for both domestic and international students.
Furthermore, German schools have a good reputation of high quality approach to teaching and research , making them an attractive choice for employment.
Finally, there are many great scientist emerging from their schools such as Einstein, Planck and Born, came through the German education.
Can I study in Germany for free?
Yes, everyone can take up a Germany tuition-free study. Therefore, Germans, Europeans, and all non-Europeans can study in Germany free of charge without tuition fees.
Also, it applies to almost all study programmes at public universities, students need to get a residence permit and work permit to enjoy more.
As a matter of fact, Germans generally believe that education should not be treated as a commercial product, and that adds to access to higher education.
Therefore, German universities understood the economic and social benefits of immigration thereby a tuition free study program.
List of few universities in Germany you can study for free? (University Undergraduate Programme)
list of some largest public universities below:
- Goethe University Frankfurt
- RWTH Aachen University
- University of Cologne
- Ludwig Maximilians University Munich (LMU)
- University of Münster
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Technische Universität München (TUM)
- Universität Freiburg
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- RWTH Aachen University
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
- Universität Hamburg
- ESCP Europe
- Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Ruhr University Bochum
- FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- University of Würzburg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- Universität Hamburg
A few of the Bachelor’s Degree courses in some of the universities in Germany
Can I stay in Germany after I graduate from university? (University Undergraduate Programme)
This is absolutely affirmative, International graduates of German universities can stay in Germany while they look for a job.
Also, this applies to all students irrespective of the country of origin. If you are a citizen from outside the European Union, you can apply for an 18-month residence permit after graduation in search of work.
However, make sure that your visa is a “work and study visa”, you can search for a job that fits your qualifications, take some months free to do that.
If German tuition is free, does that mean the universities are not very good?
This is not true, Germany’s universities are among the best in the world with better environment for studies and other research.
Furthermore, from the aforementioned statements, teaching is just part of the main deal in German schools because students gets the best of it. Also, They have strict standards for accrediting its educational providers.
Finally, there is a much respect and approval of a degree from a German university then more open many doors for career choices.
What cost of living do I have to consider when studying in Germany? (University Undergraduate Programme)
Remember that the schools allows for a free tuition learning exercise, there is a simple fee they pay called “semester fee” or “administrative fee”.
However, the fee ranges from (300 or 400) euros for the whole semester. This then also covers a public transport ticket for your city and sometimes even the surrounding areas, at a fraction of what you would normally pay for such a ticket.
Item Average cost per month
Rent and utilities 300 to 500 €
Food and drink 200 to 250 €
Health insurance 100 €
Phone and internet 30 €
Leisure and hobbies 50 to 100 €
Any general info on tuition fees in Germany? (University Undergraduate Programme)
- Firstly, Only public universities are tuition-free, private universities are not like that and you are expected to pay.
- However, German universities consider and check the “consecutive” and “non-consecutive” Master’s programes. non-consecutive study programmes usually cost tuition fees,
- Also, federal states expect tuition fees of 500 to 650 EUR per semester if you want to pursue a “secondary degree”.
- Finally, Public universities in the state of Baden-Württemberg can charge tuition fees from non-EU/EEA students for their study program.
Best and top rank Scholarships to Apply for in Germany
Below are few government-funded scholarships for study in Germany.
- DAAD Scholarship: Scholarships to study at undergraduate and postgraduate level by The German Academic Exchange Service.
- Erasmus+: Also, ready for international students who are participating in a study exchange program in Europe.
Below are Non-government awards that exist for study in Germany.
- Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships (IIF) for Developing Countries: For postdoctoral research. Many scholarships available for students from developing countries.
- Kurt Hansen Science Scholarships: For international students who are looking to become educators in science.
- Deutschland Stipendium: A scholarship of €300/month for highly talented students of any nationality who are studying at German universities.
- Heinrich Böll Scholarships for International Students: For undergraduate and postgraduate study at an accredited institution.
Many institutions will offer university-specific opportunities to study in Germany.
- RWTH Aachen programs: Funding available for international and domestic students.
- Heidelberg University: Many opportunities are available to students, it supports students from developing countries who wish to study medicine or dentistry.
- Universität Hamburg merit awards: For those students enrolled for a minimum of two semesters, who have demonstrated outstanding ability (any degree level, any subject).
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management Doctoral Tuition Waivers: Doctoral students on English medium courses in finance, accounting, mathematics and business administration will have tuition fees waived with this application.
Steps to Apply For an Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree in Germany
- Choose the University and the Bachelor program: you must select the course of your choice, the study program and the university you want to study in. if your choice of institution has scholarship then you can apply but if nit and you want to study along with the tuition fees then you can apply.
- Check the requirements: candidates should also try to know the rules, guidelines and requirements for the school they are applying for. this will help you to know their police and program scheduled. always submit every requirement before deadline. most times the requirements comes in like: High School qualifications, Your grades from previous education, Entrance Qualification, German language proficiency, Motivation letter or references (optional), Copies of ID documents
- Learn the German language: there are two languages you can use for study in Germany. the German language and English language, students will show prove of Language proficiency when applying and they can request to learn the German language before studies.
- Prepare financial means: This is where the questions comes along, there are no constant tuition fees for all the university in Germany. Each student must know the tuition fees for the school they are applying and then go for it. some schools require proof of financial means before approval of your admission.
5. Submit your application: this is one of the advise you must learn on this journey, try to submit the right documents and also on time. applications before deadline will be looked into than the ones coming after deadline.
6. Wait for the admission letter: yes the next step is for you to wait for your admission letter to come out, it might take some weeks or days depending on approval. also make sure you have an active email because they did send it across through the mail.
7. Get health insurance: get the health insurance certificate that will cover your health benefits as you study over there.
8. Student visa: This is another good material to get, make sure to have a work and study permit visa so that you can be able to work while you study.