We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Absa Fellowship programme 2021 for International Students across the World
The Absa fellowship programme is one of the programs that brings out the best in African scholars, taking them, to the highest of achieving their carrier and re-shaping their mindset on how to deal with the society. in fact, Absa is will bring out the best from you as a leader and also promote sustainability for you towards your career and goals.
The Absa Fellowship targets are to:
- Develop capable leadership.
- Advancement education.
- Execute transformative collaboration.
- Generate progressive thinking.
More info on Absa
Absa stands out to be an informative and supportive African group inspired by the people and this has gain more respect for them.
Therefore, not only that they are a group that is respected globally but also a channel or organization that can make Africa proud.
Also, they are very much committed to finding local solutions to uniquely local challenges and absolute addition of value to life.
Furthermore, they offer a range of business, corporate and investment, wealth management, insurance, and retail solutions.
The organization is one that is powered and guided by purpose and aspirations, also living by the values. Above all, Absa Group is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups.
Therefore, the Absa group is targeting for brave and passionate African leaders to go beyond the standards of what is attainable.
This can however help move humanity forward in ways that have not been discovered yet, to reframe, reimagine and reshape society.
Then relating it to the scholars, Absa will monitor the duration of a student’s undergraduate studies, with candidates ultimately emerging as private or public sector leaders.
Finally, it will hlep shape their societies, promote sustainability and bring possibility to life in ways that the world can never imagine.
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Absa Group Limited
- Country to study: South Africa
- School to study
- Course to study: Range of courses accredited.
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: ongoing
Stand out guidelines towards achievement
Firstly, the Absa fellowship provide a platform for participants to “engage the world to change the world” by creating their own content.
The students creates content and ask questions of their choice, also the fellowship offers emotional and academic support structure.
Therefore, Absa is not just an ordinary scholarship program, it helps successful candidates receive financial support towards their academic studies.
Furthermore, it goes on to help them actively participate in a specially curated leadership development programme.
Finally, Absa selects talented top performers providing them with financial support enabling them to complete their education and pursuing their career.
They will get the following:
- Full tuition.
- Textbooks & Educational equipment.
- Monthly stipend.
- Meal allowance.
- Travel (if required).
- Learner modules and guides.
- Online lectures and assessments.
- Emotional wellness check-in sessions, academic tutoring and mentoring.
Benefits of ABSA Programme
- Full university accommodation or University accredited accommodation
- Full registration and Tuition
- Text book allocation
- Meal allowance
- Laptop offers.
- Transport allowance (Terms and condition apply)
- Buddying system to help you through your study journey
- Soft skills training for easier integration into the world of work
- Relevant workplace exposure through structured Vacation work
- Access to a comprehensive range of counselling services offered by ICAS
Documents for the absa fellowship
- ID document copy
- passport or an ID if applicant is not from South Africa or a citizen of South Africa.
- matric students results or NCV level 4 results.
- current tertiary students: last year final exam results.
- admission or provisional acceptance from any of the universities in this article.
- you can also present any disability certificate if there is any at all.
- any new order confirmation showing the tuition and accommodation fees.
- proof of guidance or parents. pay slip of employed and affidavit if unemployed, SASSA certificate if applicable, pension slip, proof of maintenance etc.
Requirements for Absa Fellowship Programme
- A catalyst for change
- Brave and ready to embrace possibility
- Ethical and socially conscious
- Field of study: Studying towards an undergraduate degree in:
- Creative Arts
- Humanities (Social Sciences)
- Digital/Data Design
- A strong student with a matric average of 65% or more
- Between the age of 18 and 25 years
- Entering the first year of tertiary studies, with provisional or full acceptance from Absa’s pre-selected universities.
- Info line: Visit The Official Website For More Information
below are the few hints on what to do to get Interested and qualified for the fellowship programme (Absa)? Remember that every student can still go to the official website to apply.
- Applicants need to apply online.
- Candidates also need to ensure that the application form is filled out correctly, in full and in English.
- Make sure that all the necessary documents are to be uploaded. You will not be able to complete the application process if mandatory documents are not uploaded.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ABSA FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME 2021
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 25 years.
- Candidates must have a matric average of 65% or more.
- Applicants must be citizens if the above-mentioned countries.
Therefore, you must know that permanent citizens from the following countries are eligible to study towards an undergraduate degree. The below South African universities is listed under the Minimum criteria for the Absa Fellowship Programme, so they can gain approval in the following countries:
- South Africa
TO BE TAKEN AT this (UNIVERSITIES)
Approval or final acceptance from one of the following universities:
- University of Pretoria
- University of Kwa-ZuluNata
- The University of Johannesburg
- University of the Witwatersrandl
- University of Cape Town
- The University of Stellenbosch