The university of Alberta scholarship is one of the best scholarship in Canada where students can easily secure admission and international students are nit left out in this quest for more knowledge. Therefore, if you are an international student seeking for admission in Europe then maybe you should consider studying in university of Alberta after reading this article.
Alberta and the Students (University of Alberta Scholarship)
Firstly, if you are a student in Alberta, you are just at the right place coming out with a bag full of knowledge.
As a student, one of the best way to overcome the cost of your education is just to secure a scholarship and awards.
The university of Alberta allows the scholarship for their respective students (citizens) and international students.
The school is one of the top rated in Canada situated at Edmonton. Students can be able to complete studies for their Masters and Ph.D programs.
Furthermore, international students are given the equal right to apply for the scholarship in Alberta, the academic journey in this school is just amazing.
There so many scholarships in Canada and also many research centers as well. Alberta proves so hard to make its students finish among the top best.
However, you may not need to submit an English proficiency test before being given admission, is just not compulsory.
Various Cost Sectors one can cover as an Alberta Scholarship holder
Firstly from the sub-heading, below are the various cost a student can bye pass because the are currently scholarship holders.
Tuition fees and other payments– I guess we all know what a tuition fee is all about, every student must have to cover these before graduating as a full scholars in that university. However, an Alberta scholarship holder already have this cost by pass because the institution pays for that because of the scholarship the student holds.
However, sometimes they can cover living expenses too, especially where the scholar lives within the school region.
Financial support– do you know that they offer funding to the scholars. Funding in areas like the loans securement and advice in the financial career of the students.
- Program: full study program on part time or full time course program
- University Name:Alberta University
- Degree Level:Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Application Deadline: March 1st 2021
Alberta scholarship Rewards
Below are the benefits students are sure to gain as an Alberta scholarship holder.
- International Student Scholarships:(Value): Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship:(Value): Up to $6,000
- The University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- Entrance scholarships(Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates.
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: (Stipend): $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000.
Approved Course Programs for the Students (University of Alberta Scholarship)
There are many courses available for the students to study in Alberta university, these courses are for both graduates and undergraduate studies.
In addition to that, there are group sections available as well like; up to 300 research areas, 250 specializations and more programs.
Meanwhile, let’s look at the various courses below:
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
Below are the course programs with the official links to the university of Alberta portal
If you want to see more of the course program you have selected, then you can copy the link from the course section and then load in a new page.
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
Medical Microbiology and Immunology
Library and Information Studies
Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
Health Sciences Education
Communication Sciences and Disorders
Eligibility criteria & Student Request Criteria
The eligibility criteria helps one to be among the selected ones by giving him clue to show he.she have a complete requirement.
- Offer for scholarship is open for both citizens and foreigners or international students.
- All applications must be submitted before deadline and must be submitted to the university of Alberta portal or school during course programs.
- A graduate application is quite good and also accepted in the school, mostly carried out between professors of Canada university and then the university where the candidate studies.
- Also, scholarship is not taxable for recipient or Canada institution.
- Candidates who are applying for the first time have more chances of getting selected for the scholarship program.
Application last date
If you are interested more in this university scholarship, then you must be able to follow up and meet up with the date scheduled for the scholarship.
However, students fail and pass down away because they do not meet up before the deadline and also they must have submitted wrong documents.
Therefore, the last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 is March 1st, 2021 for May 2021 admission.
Furthermore, student can write it down somewhere or keep it in your reminder to so that you can recall it very fast. Then, May 1st, 2021 for July 2021 admission.
How Can I Apply for the University Alberta Scholarships?
The application process now is already on going but students must get to do this following them up in the official website.
Moreover, the Application Process is Completely Online. Then, to Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta (https://www.ualberta.ca/graduate-studies/prospective-students/international-admissions-protocol/international-application-deadlines)for more content Information.
Finally, students can also email them at this E-mail platform: email@example.com