We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Top Scholarships to Study in Canada for International Students across the Globe
Are you a scholar? do you wish to further your education by studying in a comfortable environment like Canada; a place where there are enough research centers and quality teaching technique? also, are you looking for the top scholarships that covers your course of choice, then this article on; top scholarships to study in Canada has got the best of information for you.
The high demand for Canadian education is not surprising, given the country’s high quality of life.
Canada is a very good place to study, most areas are mild not expensive except areas like Toronto or Vancouver.
A scholarship is a scholarship that covers everything. These Scholarships cover everything from tuition fees, to accommodation and allocation for your daily expenses.
Core details of the Canada Scholarship
The scholarships to Study in Canada covers Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Degree from any Canadian University.
Canada has one of the World’s top ranked Universities, high Quality of Education and equipment.
Furthermore, there are Canada Scholarships Without IELTS. Also, International Students will be able to Study and Work in Canada Without IELTS.
Canada Welcomes International Students from any part of the world with any Nationality.
The Country consistently ranks as one of the best Countries in the World that posses a Great Future for students.
Canada is a bilingual country, courses at Canadian universities will be taught in either English or French.
Even if you are a native English or French speaking country, you’ll need to take a language proficiency test.
If you are applying for an English speaking university, IELTS is accepted by all.
Insurance package from the Scholarship
This is a great achievement for studying in Canada and offers some form of health insurance for free to international students.
Therefore a good thing to note here will be the health insurance covers, as this varies significantly between provinces.
If you will be studying in a province that does not provide free health insurance, you will need to make your own arrangements.
Scholarships category to Study in Canada
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters & PhD
- Duration: years depending on course of choice (4 Yrs, 2 Yrs, 3 Yrs).
Canadian Government Scholarships
- IDRC Research Awards – Canadian government scholarships for students from developing countries to undertake a master’s or doctoral-level research degree at a recognized Canadian university.
- NSERC Postgraduate scholarships – Various Canadian government scholarships, grants and awards available to outstanding students undertaking study in the natural sciences or engineering at an accredited Canadian university.
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships – Canadian government scholarships and fellowships offered to international students undertaking postgraduate study within the natural and social sciences or health research.
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s Program – Scholarships for Canadian students enrolled on a master’s degree or PhD at a (CGS-M allocated) university in Canada.
- Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program – Canadian government scholarships from the Organization of American States (OAS), open to graduate students from any OAS member state (including selected countries in Latin America and the Caribbean islands).
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Program – Canadian government scholarships available to doctoral students internationally, to study in Canada at a participating university.
Non Governmental Scholarships to Study in Canada
- Trudeau Scholarships and Fellowships – The Trudeau Foundation offers a number of scholarships, fellowships and mentorships to international students at doctoral level undertaking study in Canada at selected institutions.
- Anne Vallee Ecological Fund – Scholarships for international students undertaking animal research at the doctoral level at an accredited Canadian university in Québec or British Columbia.
- Canada Memorial Scholarship – Full scholarships are available for British postgraduate students to study at any accredited Canadian higher education provider, covering tuition, airfares, accommodation and more.
- Surfshark Privacy and Security Scholarship – A $2,000 prize is available to a student currently enrolled in Canada or another study destination as a high school, undergraduate or graduate student. You will need to submit an essay to apply and the scholarship is open to all nationalities.
University section specified scholarships to study in Canada
- Carleton University Awards for International Students – Scholarships to study in Canada at Carleton University, open to all graduate students, who are automatically considered for the awards upon application.
- Concordia University International Undergraduate Awards – Various scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Concordia University in Montréal, open to international students at undergraduate level.
- Dalhousie University Scholarships – Scholarships for current and prospective international/domestic students of all levels studying at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships for International Students – Scholarships for international students of all levels undertaking study in Canada at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Vancouver.
- HEC Montréal Scholarships – Various merit- and need-based Canadian scholarships for international students at HEC Montréal, including mobility scholarships for international students.
- International Student Scholarships at Humber College Canada – A range of Canadian scholarships for international students at undergraduate level to study in Canada at Humber College in Toronto.
- McGill University Scholarships and Student Aid – Various funding opportunities, including the McGill Entrance Scholarship Program and the PBEEE – Quebec Merit Scholarship for Foreign Students, for international students enrolled in graduate and postdoctoral studies.
- Queen’s University International Scholarships – A number of scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Some awards solely open to students from India, Pakistan and the US.
- UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Award – Merit-based Canadian scholarships to study at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, open to undergraduate students who demonstrate leadership skills and exceptional academic achievement.
- UBC Graduate Scholarships – A searchable database of scholarships for master’s and PhD students at the University of British Columbia, including the university’s four-year doctoral fellowships and Graduate Support Initiative.
- University of Alberta International Scholarships – A range of scholarship options for international students to study at undergraduate/graduate level at the University of Alberta.
- University of Calgary International Scholarships – A selection of scholarships for international students to study in Canada at the University of Calgary. Awards range from CA$500 to CA$60,000.
- University of Manitoba – Scholarships to study in Canada at the University of Manitoba, open to international undergraduates. The university’s Faculty of Graduate Studies lists scholarship options for international graduate students.
- University of Saskatchewan International Student Awards – Merit-based ‘excellence’ scholarships to study in Canada, for undergraduate international students at the University of Saskatchewan.
- University of Toronto Ontario Graduate Scholarship – Scholarships for domestic and international students to study at the University of Toronto’s School of Graduate Studies.
- Western University International President’s Entrance Scholarships – Various Canadian scholarships offered to international students undertaking study at Western University.
List of Top Best Scholarships in Canada
1. University of Toronto Scholarships
The University of Toronto is a Globally Top Ranked University. It offers scholarships to Study Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs that the University of Toronto, along with its faculties, campuses, and colleges, awards each year.
2. University of Alberta Scholarships
The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university offering Full Scholarships for International Students in Canada to Study Master Programs and PhD. Degree Programs. It is a First Premier University of Canada.
3. The University of Ottawa Scholarships
The Ottawa Scholarships are available to Study Undergraduate, Master, PhD, Microprograms, short programs, and Graduate Diplomas. The University of Ottawa has the maximum number of scholarships available to international students and Candia Citizens.
4. University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
All International Students from all around can apply for the Full-time Master’s Degree or a PhD Degree Programs at the University of Saskatchewan.
The University of Saskatchewan offers Programs in more than 100 areas of study across 17 diverse colleges and schools. There are many fields offered including Art & Art History, Curriculum Studies, Marketing, Education etc.
5. Justin Trudeau Foundation Scholarship
Canada is becoming a very progressive and inclusive country, and this is largely influenced by its young, handsome, and brainy Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau.