Most Time Windows updates are very annoying for they waste time, Consume our internet Data Plans, Slows down PC Performance and More. Still, the Downloaded Files will not Install at last. Why waste such Bundle and Time? I will show you how to Stop Windows Update, Enable or disable windows 10 update, also on 8.1, 8 & 7″Turn off windows 10 updates“.
Better still, it Windows Updates helps the PC Well to get updates on the latest Software’s by Microsoft Company. it’s very nice we keep observing how our device “Computers” Performance on windows update.
However, for some of us who are using Free Microsoft windows and Have not Activated your Windows, you can Do that in Blink of an eye Here “How to Activate Windows Operating system and Other Microsoft Suit“.
How to Enable, Disable or Stop Windows Update 10, 8.1, 8 & 7 in 4 Steps
First, we have to start on How to Enable, Disable or Stop Windows 10 Update. This process is the same method which you will use to also enable or Stop Windows 8.1 and 8 Update.
what is Windows Update?
This can be said to mean the availability of software which should be a higher version of the Current Microsoft Packages on the PC “Laptop, Desktop, Palmtop and other Device making use of Microsoft Windows Operating system (OS)”.
For you and I to Update or Disable windows there are some steps we have to take which are not The same in all windows but Windows 7 has its own steps and Windows 10, 8.1 and 8 have the same steps to Enable or Stop Windows Update.
Meanwhile, I will show you the stem to take on the below list of questions and all I need from you is to Follow update carefully the steps and you can control your PC however you want basically on Windows Update Requirements.
How to stop windows 10 update
The Process will work for windows 10, 8.1 and 8. Here are the steps to take;
- Boot your Device if not ON Yet and GO To the Desktop Background
- Right click on “This PC” and Click on Manage Options that Appears beside
- Scroll Down the page and Click on “Service and Applications“
- Double Click on “Services” at the Top Right Corner of the Page
- Scroll Down the page and Double click on “Windows Update“
- If you wish to Disable Update Click on Stop button and Select Disabled Button at the Start-Up option
- Finally, click on APPLY and OK every Thing.
Restart your PC to Integrate your Settings.
To Restart with the Keyboard you can your this shortcut; ALT + F4 select Restart and Click Enter key to effect Changes.
You can still enable your Windows Update at any time you want from the steps below
How to Enable Windows Update | How to Update your Windows OS
You should know that once you click to update Windows the have automatically enabled the Windows Update, the Steps here will show you how to how to enable Windows Update By Updating your Windows.
- Are you On the Desktop Background? Click Home or start Button
- Click on “Settings”, Scroll down and select Update & Security.
- On Update and Security Option you have the list below
- Windows Update
- Windows Defender
- Windows activation
- For Developers
- Select Windows Update and click Download or Install Update
- Finally, you can wait for Update to finish which will ask you to permit system to Restart and click Restart to effect Changes.
Difference Between Windows Update To Enable or Disable
To Disable or Stop Windows Update Internet Connection is not Required While To Enable Windows Update Internet commenting may be required depending on the kind of method you wish to Follow.
Once Windows is disabled the will not be Internet Data lost due to auto windows Update while if windows is Enabled there many be data wastage due to automatic windows update.
During windows Update after download installation, many fail thereby you have to redownload Update again.
There is no Option to Pause or Resume Windows update on it starts.
You May Need
You are now clear on the Business of the day; What is the Business?. How To Enable, Disable or Stop Windows Update 10, 8.1, 8 in 7 Steps. Make use of the comment Box below for more inquiries on any Operating System Update Disability or Enable.