We all know the impact women have brought into creation and existence of life, most women education is to be held among the top priority to be able to safeguard a future generation, in Africa women needs more educational certificates and a big bag academic portfolios, Therefore the BMGA fellowship program have set out to help African young women continue with their education but this time, with a full and total empowerment of financial needs.
So as an African woman and you know you want to further your studies, then you should consider the BMGA fellowship programme. They will help train and bring out good skills well implanted in you.
Furthermore, BMGA Program is a social creativity program designed to breach the gap of gender skills existing among female university graduates in Africa.
However, this program will last for six-months involving online blending that provides young women with access to the knowledge. It also gives an absolute provision of resources required to develop their creative skills.
Organizational Support for the BMGA Fellowship
Below are some of the institutions that have been of great assistance for the BMGA Fellowship Program, they include:
- Rungas Group.
- UN Women.
- Sterling Bank.
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
- African Society of Cambridge University.
- Emotional Intelligence Skills Group.
- Women at Risk International Foundation (WARIF).
- University of Lagos (UNILAG).
- University of Ibadan (UI).
- Thunderbird School of Global Management.
More Details on the BMGA Fellowship
Therefore, just like we all know that the BMGA has a lot to offer to women not only on knowledge basis, resources and fundamental skills but also to strengthen their marketability for a successful career.
Furthermore, the program enables candidates to have clever skills such as emotional intelligence, critical thinking, problem-solving, teamwork and communication.
In addition to that, the program is at its best to dish out learning experience for motivated female university graduates or final year students.
This will help bring forte a good learning methodology from BMGA’s capacity-building program for corporate clients.
Finally, the program provides unique opportunity that will play a pivotal role in their personal and professional career.
Application Deadline: 18th April 2021
Host: BMGA Enterprise limited
Category: Fellowship program or training
Duration of Award: 6 months
Eligible Countries: All African Countries (African women)
Reward: Full Sponsorship
Study Level: University graduates/Students
Number of Awards: Not specified
The BMGA Attributes and Assistance
Firstly, one of the basic aim and target of BMGA is to transform up to 10,000 female leaders directly and indirectly in the next five years.
One of the support for the program is that it consists of 7 modules led by industry experts and professors from top universities across the world.
Consequently, it will ensure that more women are equipped with skills that enable them to be active contributors to a gender equality world.
Because we apply the transformational domino concept by ensuring that we admit high potential women into the program, we are confident that the BMGA Fellows will go on to transform young women in their respective networks.
Survey records show BMGA ;87.5% of students gain core life skills applicable in professional level and 95.8% develop competencies that are essential for career development.
Furthermore, the learning process can be with the use of live classes, TED talks, case studies, and other learning tools. This will help participants to gain new insights into the skills required if course for future use.
Students of the BMGA Fellowship will become competitive professionals after such beneficial studies because they have more skills to show.
In addition to that, participants will involve themselves in peer-to-peer mentoring with graduate students around the world. There is also a room for more guidance from the senior professional graduates.
BMGA students are engage into active Alumni network to attend meetings to discuss pertinent issues within their industries and share profound solutions.
More attributes such as leadership roles, entrepreneurship, gender-based violence in the workplace, cross-cultural work contexts, and African history,
Finally, it helps students develop self-confidence, critical thinking, problem-solving, communication skills and team work.
Benefits (BMGA Fellowship Program)
- scholars will gain great contents from reputable institutions and organizations taught by subject experts and professors from the top universities across the world.
- Link up or pairing with graduate students from the University of Cambridge, Imperial College, will exist for further learning.
- Face to face career coaching from executive women with an international career.
- involvement in live audience of the recording of the BMGA Leadership Speakers Series Podcast.
- more experience and Exposure to the invaluable BMGA Fellows alumni network for continued and support.
Applicants are required to fill out and submit the complete application by Sunday. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. After this process then comes the selection process.
- Personal information
- Essay questions
- Reference Letter (less than 1 page) from someone who knows you well to support . It must be typed with official letter head then signed by referee.
The Selection Process (BMGA Fellowship Program)
After a good check on applications, then comes the selection of students to go for the program. However, selection committee utilizes their skill to review all applications and the decision made by the committee is final.
Then the selection committee selects high potential young people, who are recent university graduates or students in their final year of university, to participate in the fellowship program.
BMGA Fellows Program 2021| Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the BMGA Fellows Program 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be female African graduates who are passionate about having a learning experience.
- Young women from Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Uganda and Zambia.
- Final year students, recent graduates and early career professionals with not more than 3 (three) years post-university work experience are welcome to apply
- Applicants must be young women who are academically motivated and passionate about making an impact in the social, economic and political development of Africa.
- Applicants must speak, write and read English with proficiency. They also need to have regular access to the internet.
- Applicants must have graduated top of their class and final year students must have a minimum current CGPA equivalent to 3.5 on a 5 point scale.
Students should follow up the below hints to know how to apply by visiting the official website for more information and application forms.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the BMGA Fellows Program 2021 are to apply online to be part of the 2021 cohort before the application deadline.
Application official website: Visit the Official Website for Further Details