I guess you really love to know about the Switzerland CERN Fellowship program. This is a fellowship program organized by the Switzerland government in a fully funded platform for scholars or students all over the world to participate.
This is to say that more applications can now apply for the CERN Junior Fellowship 2021 Internship in Switzerland.
In addition to that, CERN Fellowship program is the ultimate Switzerland International Internship for International Students all over around the world. However, all students expense are dully covered once you are a recognized member and ready for the fellowship program.
Therefore, the CERN Junior Fellowship Program is virtually for all Undergraduates, Graduates, Fresh Graduates. Many other people about to Graduate to work on Practical things are also into consideration.
Moreover, CERN happens to be a Famous European Organization and each year they invite Hundreds of Students. These students or scholars that come as invites are for the Fellowships Programs.
However, Don’t Confuse your self with Fellowship Name just like you see it. Consider this as well International Internship Program.
Finally, You Don’t Need IELTS/TOEFL exams for the CERN Application process. There is No Application Fee as well and all the cost of the selected students will be covered by the CERN.
The purpose of the CERN Fellowship Program is to unites Undergraduates & Graduates to acquire Practical Experience. In addition to that, they can acquire these practical experience in a field of Applied Sciences, Computing, Engineering, Physics with Limited or No Work Experience.
Junior Fellowship 2021 in Geneva
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Organization: CERN
- Eligible Countries: CERN Member or Associate Member (JUST CHECK YOUR COUNTRY HERE)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st September 2021
Short Information About CERN Fellowship 2021
- CERN is a European Organization aiming for: Nuclear Research, physicists, and Engineers that invited candidates to gain Practical knowledge.
- Please note that you are applying for a Program and Not a Job interview. This is a Short Term or brief Internship Program in Switzerland.
- Diversity has been an core part of CERN’s quest since its foundation and is an organized value of the Organization.
- participants with Diverse Fields from different academic backgrounds are urged to apply today. Using the world’s largest and most complex scientific equipment
Financial Coverage About Switzerland CERN Fellowship
- A Monthly Stipend of 5,239 to 6,506 Swiss Francs per month <net of tax>.
- Health Insurance benefits.
- Airfare Travel Tickets Expenses to and from Geneva, Switzerland.
- Depending on your individual circumstances: an installation grant, family, child, and infant allowances as well as travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- 5 or two and half Days of Paid leave per Month.
Duration-Deadline And How To Apply For (The Switzerland CERN Fellowship)
The deadline to apply for CERN Fellowship 2021 in Geneva (Switzerland) is *1st September 2021
However the duration is between 6 Months Minimum up to a Maximum of 36 Months. Please note that you are applying for a Program and Not a Job interview.
Finally, participants need to apply Online & fill the Application forms then upload the Documents afterwards. The Link to the official website and the guidelines for the application process can be found below.
Eligibility Criteria On The Fellowship
- Mostly for Undergraduate OR Graduates, Graduated & Fresh Students.
- Considering that You have Graduated, or are about to graduate (BSc or MSc level).
- There is Limit or No Work Experience, Not more than 4 years’ relevant experience after securing your degree.
- To know more about nationality, check here: National of a CERN Member or CERN Associate Member State (Check Your Country Here)
- Get a (Check How to Make a CV, How to Write a CV,) in many other post
- Your Most Recent Relevant Qualifications and profile. (Degree certificates)
- Provide three Recent Letters of Recommendation (should not older than a year at the time of the deadline for the process), giving an overview of your academic and/or professional portfolios.
- However, You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand.
- You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward it to your referees to upload their letters. Please note this must be done before the closing date.
Note: Feel free to register on the our portal with your Email address. get more information and updates immediately after releasing the post. It is free.