We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022: Fully Funded University of Montreal (UdeM) Scholarship
The Montreal scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships (Montreal University Canada Scholarships) for all scholars especially international students across the globe. The university has a diverse academic fields with various study programs up to 600 Study Programs. They have a large number of scholarships for international students and offering Graduate scholarships in Canada and Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada. If you so much desire for this scholarship then you should consider reading more to gather more information on the Montreal university scholarship in Canada.
Montreal university is one of the Premium University in Canada that provides Quality Education at a reasonable cost for all scholars.
Scholarships, bursaries, and various types of awards help lower the cost of university education for bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees.
The Montreal university is Ranked #4 in Canada and Ranked 73rd in the world. They provide scholarships worth up to $27,300 per year.
Montreal university Canada scholarship also called Université de Montréal Scholarships are currently open and applicants are allowed to apply. They can submit applications for the Montreal University Scholarships in 2022-2023.
There are degree programs for the students in sections of : Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships.
The goal of this new Scholarship program is to help scholars achieve their purpose by bringing out the best Talent from around the World.
For more clearer view on the University of Montreal Scholarships Canada 2022, let’s rundown some points and key elements about the scholarship below.
Details About Montreal University Canada Scholarships (Montreal University Canada Scholarships)
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Undergraduate /Masters / PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Courses Offered: Students can enroll in any subject offered by university.
- Application Deadline: 1st September 2022
More About the Montreal University Scholarship
Montreal University is the Second Largest University in the country in terms of students with over 80% foreign students studying at Montreal University Canada.
In addition to that, in Canada they have 35,500 International Students from different countries. Thy are also renowned among the top-ranked universities in Canada for being the best leading research university.
There are various University of Montreal scholarships, internships for international students and can be taken for various degree levels.
University of Montréal was founded with the goal of offering higher education for International students from all over the world.
Also, providing opportunities for students who want to study abroad and pursue their studies or research with international researchers.
Canada is a safe destination for study and mostly all scholarships in Canada allows you to do a part time job during your Study in Canada.
Therefore, if it is Montreal scholarship, then is always available for winter 2022, summer 2022, fall 2022, and winter 2023 terms.
Here in Canada, apart from the university-based scholarships. There are many other organizations including foundations, trusts, corporates etc.
Various University of Montreal scholarships:
- University of Montreal Bachelors scholarships or undergraduate scholarships
- University of Montreal Masters scholarships
- University of Montreal PhD scholarships
Few Available Areas of the Field
University of Montreal Scholarships Canada is offering the following areas of the Field
- Teaching and Education Sciences
- Social Sciences and Social Action
- Social Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Administration and Management Sciences
- Literature and Languages
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Economics and Politics
- Theology and Religious Sciences
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Environmental Planning and Design
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
List of Degrees (Montreal University Canada Scholarships)
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Make sure to get the right documents you are asked with your details in them, please submit before deadline to avoid rejection.
- Identity Document
- official transcripts
- One or more letters of recommendation
- One Motivation Letter for Scholarship
Scholarship Coverage (Montreal University Canada Scholarships)
Below are the complete package of the financing Montreal packages in Canada…
There are over 5,000 Financing sources for you to study in Canada.
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applicable to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
Ph.D.: (Montreal University Canada Scholarships)
This amount is applicable to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfil the following criteria.
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enroll full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- Required Language: English.
- Must not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure.
Deadline (Montreal University Canada Scholarships)
The last date to apply for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022 is 1st September 2022
How to Apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships
Below are the things to know and the steps to follow to apply for this Montreal scholarship:
- The application process is online.
- You have to fill out an online application from the University of Montréal official platform or portal.
- Apply for admission
This is still on levels of the application and admissions process. There are rules and steps here: before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study program.
- Receive an offer of admission code
After submitting your admission application, you will receive access codes for the “Student Centre.” This is the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your offer of acceptance letter.
- Notice of award with amount
After receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will inform you by email of the amount of the scholarship.
- Safe keeping purpose
Print and keep this document in a safe place. It will be useful for future reference.