How to Apply for Work and study Visa in USA – Full Sponsorship Program
<Apply for a Work and study Visa in USA>The Best One can get to His/Her Dream Country is simply by apply form a Visa sponsorship Offer by the Government of that Country;
Not every one can get this opportunity; meanwhile, we know that 80% of you are international Student or Aspirant or Business(Man or Woman) or Tourist Wishes to Travel to US for these reasons: Now you proceed with the Application >>>
- I wan to study abroad or Oversea: Abroad Scholarship or Oversea scholarship are available for you too.
- Am a tourist and wish to go to USA for my researches
- Am a Business man or woman and i wish to expand my importation links to US.
- I wish to have my holiday in USA
However, there any many reasons one should have in other to Study or Work in USA under Visa Sponsorship.
Apply for a Work and study Visa Program In USA as Foreigners
It is not easy to migrate to a foreign country without any source of income. Bills needs to be payed and ends need to meet. Therefore, It is important you make a wise decision about the type of Visa that you will use to migrate to USA.
There are two types of visa that allows work-study in USA. They are the F1 visa and the J1 visa.
However, the J1 visa is specially designed for a some professions that needs an additional training that is not obtainable in their home country. Notwithstanding, the F1 and J1 visa are similar in their method of application.
4 ways work-study is possible in USA
There are basically four different ways a foreign student can work in USA while studying. They are;
- On-Campus work
- Off-Campus work
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
This type of work gives you the opportunity to work in the school where you are studying. You can work as a librarian, cafeteria, bookstore, cleaning or any menial job that exists within the school. However, you are also allowed to work to campuses that are affiliated to your school.
The on-campus work, allows a maximum of 20 hours job per week. You can do the 20 hours on just a job or on different jobs. However, you can work full time during vacations and holidays.
Off- campus work
This type of work unlike the on-campus work is for a special population of students. For you to work off-campus, you must have an approval from the school authority as one facing an economic hardship or an emergent circumstance.
The economic hardship can be loss of financial aid, unexpected large medical bills, decrease in the students indigenous foreign currency that he depends on for payments e.t.c.
Whatever the reason may be, this has to be ironed out with the school authorities before you can start work.
The cumulative working hours should not exceed 20 hours too. Secondly, you have to have completed a minimum of One full academic year to be eligible.
Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
This type of job is a part of the school curriculum that relates to your course of study. Therefore, it entails a practical training to the your field of study in school which can be in the form of internship or practicum with a partnering employer.
There is no time limit for this type of work. However, You will need to complete a one year academic session to qualify, except if stated otherwise from your course curriculum.
Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Unlike the CPT where the training is a part of the curricular activity. The OPT is a choice you make to work in a place related to your field but not part of you curriculum.
However, the OPT is to be approved with the appropriate school authority. The student is granted a 12 month Practical training if approved by the school.
The training has to last for a maximum of 12 months. However, it is possible to extend it to a 24 month training through the STEM OPT extension.
Eligibility requirements of the F1 visa
- 2 recent passport photographs
- International passport
- English proficiency results such as TOEFL or the IELTS.
- The visa application fee and forms (Ds-160, I-20 and SEVIS fee receipt)
- Your academic documents such as degree certificate, scholarship certificate (if any), school transcript e.t.c
- Original Affidavit of Support from Sponsor
- Bank statements of Sponsor(s) for the past six months
Visa sponsorship simply means a body, an individual or an organization taking full responsibility of your travel and study in the United States.
However, the work-study program using the f1 visa does not cover visa sponsorship. In other words, the student has to be capable to fund his bills throughout his studies. This does not mean that a student with an F1 visa cannot go for scholarships.
As a suggestion, if you are not financially bouyant and you wish to work and study in USA. Try the J1 type of visa that allows sponsorship and still offers you the opportunity to work while studying.
How to Apply for a Work and study Visa
Follow these step below if you want to apply for a work-study program in USA.
- Apply online through the DS-160 form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee.
- Schedule your F1 visa interview.
- Submit the file with the F1 visa required documents.
- Attend the student visa interview.
What you Must Do In every Online Application
There a Lots of steps and precautions you need to take if thoroughly you wish to get your Application Approved on the Go and most of the steps are below:
- First, Always maintain Single Profile
- Read Instructions Carefully
- Maintain either total Uppercase or mixed
- Make use of recommended format for Document and Photo
- Real and legal details are to be in use by us
- Applying for a friend or relation or someone else make sure the details you are inputting are correct
- Review Application for more Corrections
- Ask questions and never guess
- Seek for Update regularly About your Application
- Follow up Promo and Notification on your Application it my attract easy approval.
Follow the link if you need an additional help on how to apply for the visa type for Interns.
Meanwhile, for easy and instant Notification, you Join our free email Subscribers from the Subscription box.