As a smoker, you should know that there are side effect and causes of your smoking habit which can damage some organs in your body OR trigger a prolong issue that will lead to something worse.
In this post I will like to show you the possible effects, causes and damage and also the prevention to such habit. Please follow the post carefully to read more.
Information And Alertness
Today, there are many smokers across the world. Some now take it as a daily food while some regard it as an energizer and a boost substance to their body.
Just like we all know this adage “ smokers are reliable to die young” to a smoker, this statement is not true and not for him.
Smoking cigarettes is one thing, smoking marijuana is another thing. There are so many hard drugs people now deal with, but the bottom line is that there are side effects to these drugs.
Their end point is a serious damage to your body organs. Also, you can develop a serious disease like cancer which will make your life a living hell.
Smoke affects your lungs by damaging the Alveoli (a small air sacs in your lungs). However, if you are an asthma patient and also a chain smoker then you are calling for a serious heart attack. Also, many disease can follow suit to your body.
Smoking will not take away your problems. I advice you to stand up and look for a better solution to that problem rather than swallowing all the hard drugs in this world.
Earthprex advice: life is once, life is not easy but do not come into the world and stay for just a short time. Stay long to witness the struggle and happy ending moments of your life.
Healthline: 26 Health Effects of Smoking on Your Body
Effect And Causes Of Smoking
Below, I will like to show you the major Causes And Effect Of Smoking one after another.
- Research shows that Smoking can affect Men’s sperm, which can reduce fertility and also increase risks for birth defects.
- Smoking is can cause rheumatoid arthritis to your joints thereby weakening the body. These keeps the body at a greater risk for broken bones.
- It (smoking) changes your teeth color. This is to say that it affects the health of your teeth and gums and can cause tooth loss.
- Smoking goes as far as affecting your eye by increasing your risk for cataracts (clouding of the eye’s lens that makes it hard for you to see).
- It has serious adverse effects on the body like inflammation and decreased immune function. It can affect bone health.
- In women: smoking can weaken your bones thereby making you to be unfit to compare to women that does not smoke.
- Know that Smoking is a cause of type 2 diabetes mellitus and can make it harder to control.
- Also, as a smoker you stand a risk of developing diabetes faster than than non
- Smoking can cause age-related macular degeneration (AMD)in the retina.
Damage And Dangers (Effect And Causes)
- Smoking causes lip, tongue, lung and bladder cancer.
- Diseases affiliated with smoking includes: Chronic bronchitis, peptic ulcer, lung cancer.
- It causes stomach discomfort, headache, and nervousness. This leads to memory loss.
- Chain Smoking is a dirty habit, staining Fingers and teeth. Sometimes it makes your Breath to have an unpleasant smell.
- Tissue damage: Alveoli is enlarged and become ruptured. Arterioles of the lungs becomes heat and chemicals in the smoke destroy the cilia and the protective cells of the Mucose in the trachea and bronchi.
- Also, smoking affects the respiratory trachea and often leads to coughing. this can lead to asthma.
- It is an unnecessary expenses that makes you spend more on it than the foods you need to eat, education and other things you should have. It causes discomfort to non-smokers.
Instructions And Heath Wise Advice To Reduce Smoking (Effect And Causes)
We can adhere to the instructions below to help reduce and stop the risk of smoking having known the side effect and causes of smoking.
- Government and other top parastatals can make a policy which should ban cigarettes and tobacco advertisements in all news media and public places.
- Schools should be well looked upon for adolescents who engage in smoking at a very young age.
- An anti-smoking campaign must be carried out using the news media; (radio, television, and newspapers) by various governments (local; state and federal) on the harmful effects of smoking.
- Every packet of cigarette must carry a warning sign that cigarette is dangerous to your health.
- Smoking should not be allowed in working places. The establishment of new cigarette industries should not be encouraged by the government.