We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Czech Government Scholarship for Foreign Students: The Czech Fully Funded Scholarships
The Czech government scholarship is an amazing program that set up for helping students especially foreign students from different countries to study in an environment that will create good impact in their life. Therefore the Czech government scholarship is available for Students from developing countries to apply in different levels like Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree. The fully-funded scholarships for international students by the Czech Republic are designed to facilitate the pursuit of studies for every scholar who wants to upgrade their level of knowledge.
The scholarships are fully dedicated to promoting the education of foreign nationals, they will gain valuable skills in communication, critical thinking, problem-solving.
Also, funding is available for a one-year course in language and preparation and the scholarships are open to students from developing countries who want to study.
Here, in this academic session of 2023/24, The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships through its Foreign Development Assistance program.
Therefore applicants are invited to apply for the Czech Government Scholarship, meanwhile let’s discuss more on the benefits and eligibility process.
Details of the Czech Government Scholarship 2023
- University: Czech Universities
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Host University: Higher educational institutions in the Czech Republic.
- Eligible nationality: International countries
- Award country: Czech Republic
- Last Date: 30 September 2022.
Overview on the Czech Government Scholarship for Foreign Students
The Czech Government Scholarships 2023 offer a wonderful opportunity for students from different backgrounds for follow-up on their study programs.
These scholarships are offered to citizens of selected developing countries to study at Czech public higher education institutions.
Czech scholarship is the Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Free in Europe, scholarships are awarded in accordance with a list of recommended fields of study.
The program also provides students with high-quality education and a chance to learn from some of the best professors in the world.
Government scholarships for studies at universities in the Czech Republic are governed by a Resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic.
Studies will help in students decision-making that will help them achieve their career goals, scholarships are not transferable to other persons.
Studies are at public higher education institutions in the Czech Republic and students can be sure to develop a strong network of peers.
Thanks to contribution from the Czech Ministry of Education to assist international students to have the most memorable educational experience of their lives.
Duration of studies varies for the scholarship, students will have to follow the duration process. Bachelor’s is up to 4 years, 2 years for Master’s degree in English.
Also, 3 years for Master’s degree in Czech language and 3-4 years for PhD. Once a scholarship is granted, neither the university nor the field of study may be changed.
The program is available to talented students in developing countries to assist them in their educational endeavors for a period that equals the regular duration of studies.
Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 are offered only to the citizens of the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- and Zambia.
Documents Required (Czech Government Scholarship for Foreign Students)
Applicants have to submit the following documents to the embassy while called for interview:
- Completed and downloaded application form for Czech Republic Government Scholarship.
- Your latest CV with focus on study and employment;
- Photocopy of passport of candidates
- You will download and sign the Declaration of Acceptance of the Czech Republic Government Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
- Downloaded and signed declaration of acceptance of terms and conditions related to provision of health services.
- Confirmation downloaded and signed upon your return to your home country after completing your studies
- A legal copy of your birth certificate with a legal translation into the Czech language.
- A medical certificate confirming that you are in good health, not older than two months with a legal translation in English or Czech.
- Legalized copies of your degrees, diplomas or certificates legally translated into the Czech language by a sworn translator/interpreter listed in the list of experts.
- Legal copy of diploma supplement or complete list of lectures and exams including their scope and grades (numbers) obtained with legal translation into Czech language.
Benefits of the Czech Government Scholarships
The Czech Government Scholarship 2023 offers full scholarships to international students.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Living expenses
- Each student receives a monthly stipend:
- Master’s degree: CZK 14,000 (approximately EUR 545)
- PhD degree: CZK 15,000 (approximately EUR 585)
- Scholarship holders are expected to cover expenses related to accommodation, food and public transport using the monthly stipend.
Eligibility Criteria (Czech Government Scholarship for Foreign Students)
Applicants have to meet the following criteria to apply for Czech Republic Scholarship 2022/23.
- Applicants must be citizens and nationals of the following eligible countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Zambia.
- Selected applicants for the Master’s degree scholarship can study in Czech or English.
- Applicants who choose to study in the Czech Republic must take a 1-year long language preparation course before starting their studies.
- Those who wish to pursue a master’s degree in English must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language.
- PhD programs are offered exclusively in English, so applicants must demonstrate sufficient English language skills
- Students applying for a Master’s study program must have completed a Bachelor’s study program at the time of application.
- Candidates applying for the doctoral study program must have completed the master’s study program at the time of application.
- An applicant for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship is to sit for the online entrance English language test.
How to Apply for Czech Government Scholarship 2023
- Applicants must submit their applications online through the official website.
- The applicant is required to fill in an electronic application form
- In the right corner, put the application identification number.
- Attach the photo to a designated place.
- You should upload your motivation letter, demonstrating your interest in the particular degree program.
To apply for Czech Government Scholarship for Developing Countries, applicants have to submit an Online Application. After that shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at Czech Republic Embassy.