Most People think it’s not easy to create a Working US PayPal Account from start till finish and more you should also understand the best steps you need to follow in order to get you pay pal Account working carefully;
Create a Working US PayPal Account Today
What you will learn on this page are as follows and read carefully, also ask you questions and Join our free email subscribers:
This amazing article will help you create a working us paypal account. Paypal is one of the most used payment platform in the world. Although paypal is not accessible to some countries like Nigeria, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Monaco, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Pakistan, Paraguay, Saint Lucia, South Sudan.
Some days ago I made an article on how to get a working US mobile phone number using Google voice app. And if you haven’t seen that I bet you need to cause you do really be missing a lot of things.
From my research and testing it was quite easy for me to set up a working US PayPal account and with all my credit card and bank institution linked to it. So just follow what am about to show you now and you also will be able to get your own US PayPal account to do whatever the hell you want to. Just make sure you stay out of scams because this is for educational purposes.
Requirements to Create a US PayPal Account
To completely set up a working US PayPal account, here are the basic requirements you need to make available to proceed.
A working US phone number: I know some will be wondering how to go about getting this. Well don’t worry I have made a post on that on how to get a working Us mobile number easily. You can check that out and you are good to go with the first step.
A VPN app: first of all what is a VPN? Virtual private network is a service that enables an individual to switch up for a virtual location especially when you are restricted from accessing them. You can use a VPN app to unblock your restriction and access whatever you want on that particular sever.
There tons of several free VPN service providers out there you can try out but I don’t guarantee that you make use of a free VPN app. You can grab a premium VPN service from Nord.com, PIA at a discount price due to Xmas festive around.
Your smartphone or iPhone whichever one just make sure you have a steady internet connection on it. Now that’s all so we shall proceed with a detailed step by step guide on how to set up our US PayPal account.
How to Create a Valid US PayPal Account
So when all the above requirements are met, it is time now to start the process of creating the US PayPal account.
- First of all, launch your VPN app and connect to any available United States server.
- Visit and download PayPal mobile app from your App Store.
- Launch the downloaded app, and now automatically it should detect your Ip origin as that of the United States.
- Next you have to insert your working US mobile number and click on the continue button located at the bottom corner of your screen.
- A verification code should be sent to your cell number, insert it and complete the phone number verification to proceed to the next phase.
- Now enter your legal names as mandated by PayPal and your email address to verify your account.
You should now be taken to the welcome screen from here now you can be able to perform whatever function you want to as a normal Us citizen.
A few Tips to Note Down
Always make sure you make use of a VPN app to avoid triggering up a security suspicion on your location.
You can visit the dark web to grab some couple of disposed SSN numbers to request and activate your own PayPal debit card. And that also will help you to verify your account for whatever reason you have PayPal can detect whatever thing going down there especially when you want to move a big amount of money out.
Features of US Paypal business account
For example, you can request or send money, send an invoice, set up recurring payments for your business, or take advantage of services like PayPal Checkout to accept payments online. You can also set up your account to accept card reader payments if you’re mobile, in store, or using the PayPal Here sales tracker app.
Overview of PayPal Features …
- Accept Payments Online.
- Barcode Scanning.
- Bill Me Later.
- Credit Card Reader.
- Express Checkout.
- Inventory Tracking.
- Mobile Card Reader.
- Online Invoicing.
What is the difference between Personal and Business accounts?
All PayPal accounts allow you to send and receive payments.
- Personal: Recommended for individuals who shop and pay online, or wish to send or receive personal payments for shared expenses such as splitting of dinner bills or rental charges; for casual sellers or non-businesses who wish to get paid online, and who also make online purchases.
- Business: Recommended for merchants who operate under a company/group name. It offers additional features such as allowing up to 200 employees limited access to your account and customer service email alias for customer issues to be routed for faster follow-ups.
For complete information on PayPal transaction fees, please see the fees section of our User Agreement or click Fees at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.
Can I cancel a PayPal payment?
You can’t cancel a payment you’ve sent if its status shows “Completed” in your Activity. However, you can contact the recipient/seller to request a refund within 180 days of making your payment.
If you didn’t make this payment, please report this unauthorized transaction in the Resolution Center. Meanwhile, If there are other issues with this payment, such as you didn’t receive the items or services you paid for, or the related eBay auction was canceled, you can open a dispute in the Resolution Center and communicate directly with the seller.
If the payment is unclaimed or still pending
You can only cancel a pending payment that has a “Cancel” link next to it in your Activity. These payments will be in the “Unclaimed” status, meaning that the recipient hasn’t received or accepted it. You won’t be able to cancel a pending payment that doesn’t have a “Cancel” link. In this case, you may try to contact the recipient/seller to make other arrangements.
If the payment you sent is pending for 30 days, it’ll be canceled automatically and refunded to the payment method you used to send the payment. If you cancel a payment you just sent from your bank, please allow 3-5 business days for the money to appear in your bank account.
Here’s how to cancel a pending or unclaimed payment:
- On the Activity page, locate the pending payment.
- Click Cancel.
- On the next page, click Cancel Payment.
How do I link a bank account to my PayPal account?
- Click Wallet at the top of the page (if you’re on a mobile device, tap Menu then Wallet).
- Click Link a bank account.
- Select your bank, or click Don’t see your bank? at the bottom.
- Depending on the bank you select, you may have the option to link your bank instantly using your online banking login information. If the instant option isn’t available, just enter your bank account details manually and click Agree and Link.
Option 1: Link a bank account instantly
To link your bank account instantly, you’ll need to enter your user ID and password for your online banking. We’ll match this information with your bank to confirm your account ownership. Once this information is entered correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.
Option 2: Link and confirm a bank account manually
If you enter your bank account number manually, you’ll be prompt to confirm this bank account. You must complete this step before you can use your bank account to make payments or add money to your PayPal account.
Within 3 business days, review your bank statement to find 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD) that we sent to your bank account. You can also contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of these deposits. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online or follow the steps below:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click the bank you want to confirm.
- Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account. For example, if you receive two deposits of $.05 and $.15, enter .05 and .15 on the screen.
- Click Submit.
- Some banks combine the 2 small deposit amounts into 1 lump sum. If you only receive 1 small deposit, contact us to confirm your bank or try to link your bank instantly.
- The small deposits are temporary and will be remove from your bank account. If the deposits are $.05 and $.15, you’ll also see a debit of $.20 by PayPal on your bank statement.
- Click here for common issues you might encounter when linking a bank account.
Thanks for reading that’s it on how to Create a Valid PayPal account that can send and receive money from anyone and send to wherever you want it to.
Don’t forget to click on the like and subscribe button and more importantly click on the share button to get it over to your Friends’ timeline.