We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
WATIH Project – Grants Officer at Creative Associates International | Apply
WATIH Project – Grants Officer at Creative Associates International. How to Apply for Grants Officer at Creative Associates International – WATIH Project can be found below.
Creative Associates International provides outstanding, on-the-floor improvement offerings and forges partnerships to deliver sustainable solutions to international demanding situations. Its specialists recognition on constructing inclusive instructional structures, transitioning communities from struggle to peace, developing sustainable monetary boom, attractive young people, promoting transparen…WATIH Project – Grants Officer at Creative Associates International
Important notice: never pay any money to any recruiter for any purpose (certificate, clinical testing, interview, paintings package or some other component).
WATIH Project – Grants Officer at Creative Associates International Requirement: Also APPLY for Clients Relations Officer Job in Nigeria – Young professional programme
|Job Qualification||BA/BSc/HND , OND|
|Job Experience||4-6 years|
|Job Fields||NGO/NON Profit.|
Economic Growth Division
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing international development company that focuses on schooling, monetary boom, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based totally in Washington, D.C., creative has a discipline presence in extra than 25 nations with a robust purchaser portfolio that includes the U.S. Employer for worldwide improvement and the nation department, amongst others. Considering its founding in 1977, creative has earned a stable reputation among its clients and is properly-regarded with the aid of competitors and companions alike.
The USAID-funded West Africa exchange and investment Hub task (hereinafter referred to as the exchange Hub) is a 5-yr, $140 million alternate and investment facilitation hobby that seeks to improve personal area competitiveness in West Africa through a market-based method. Via working in partnership with the personal zone and fostering co-investments, the undertaking will generate new private-area capital funding into key sectors to create jobs and increase trade between the U.S. And West Africa, together with thru accelerated utilization of the African increase and possibility Act (AGOA). The mission incorporates of three essential components:
- Layout and management of a Co-funding fund for non-public sector partnerships, such as a portion for partnerships in research and development (R&D) in the direction of innovating and modernizing practices in Nigeria throughout 5 centered fee chains;
- Technical assistance (TA) that directly helps, coordinates, and engages with qualifying recipients (i.E., partners and grantees) to attain USAID’s change and meals protection goals;
- Urgently respond to the secondary economic affects of COVID-19, drastically to boom the get right of entry to of operating capital with financial actors, prevent job loss, and respond to supply shortages through scaling up nearby reaction.
Thru this Co-investment fund and technical assistance, the exchange Hub will enhance organizations’ skills to extend business operations, boom productiveness, and create jobs that construct on the abilties and aspirations of West Africa’s growing populace. The alternate Hub will collaborate on unique industrial possibilities with companies, carrier carriers, research businesses, in addition to different business community actors to get entry to personal capital as a way to contribute to huge-scale jobs, exports and funding, specifically with robust proven or capability hyperlinks to the U.S. Agencies and traders.
The presents Officer will guide the presents supervisor with the oversight of all supply’s activities, including ensuring green and right controls for USAID supply compliance and reporting; coordinating schooling and presents administration with grantees; and assessment and submission of financial reviews as required for every grant.
Reporting & Supervision:
The presents Officer will file to the presents supervisor.
- Evaluate sub-grantees’ liquidation and economic reports and offer summaries to the project’s offers supervisor on a month-to-month foundation;
- Put in force techniques and templates to be used for formulating, negotiating, executing, tracking, and remaining grants in keeping with USAID guidelines and the challenge’s presents guide;
- Monitor grantee to ensure compliance with USAID regulations, presents manual and the content material of sub-settlement;
- Chargeable for maintaining furnish files and making sure they stay up to date;
- Aid challenge audits, grantor’s audit, or tracking visits.
Accountable for coming into and keeping trade Hub on line system for the control of activities, Reporting and monitoring (smart) for sub-grantees;
- Guide the grants supervisor in imposing and keeping guidelines for supply techniques
Offer mentoring help to strengthen and enhance sub-grantees’ management capacity for stepped forward performance;
- Ensure that grantees publish reviews in the agreed time schedule; and
Carry out other obligations as assigned.
Required abilties & qualifications:
- Excessive faculty diploma is needed, Bachelor’s degree or professional accounting/financial qualification is preferred;
- Minimal two (2) years’ enjoy in provide management, consisting of disbursements and reporting and four years of fashionable enjoy.
- Demonstrated revel in in financial management, price range and price manipulate management is important;
Understanding of USAID rules and regulations, preceding experience working on USAID-funded projects is desired;
- Capacity to research statistics and advocate regions of improvement
Extraordinary report maintaining, and documentation skills;
- Have a great laptop literacy;
- Understanding of value-share and/or leveraging favored; and
- Right communication and interpersonal skills.Talent in written English
How to Apply for WATIH Project – Grants Officer at Creative Associates International
Interested and certified applicants should send their CV and cover Letter to: Recruit@westafricatih.Com the use of the “activity title” because the concern of the mail. CVs may be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Nearby candidates are strongly endorsed to use. Only finalists could be contacted. No cellphone calls, please Creative Associates International Inc. Is an equal possibility employer: incapacity/Veteran