How to Apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships

Please follow the following instructions. It will help you as a scholar to apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships:

  1. All candidate can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
  2. If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of your English language skills.
  3. The University of Stirling accept all of the following English language qualifications:
  • International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
  • Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE).
  • Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE).
  • Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE).
  • Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL).
  • Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE).