University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships welcomes students from all over the world on this scholarship study in a well active and research environment. If you have the talent, ability and drive to study, these school offers a variety of undergraduate scholarships to encourage and support ambitious students from all backgrounds. In this article, we will go over the specifics of this scholarship program, this will help you as a scholars to know more about the scholarship and its requirements.
Pursue your education in UK for an Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students at the University of Stirling, UK.
Applications for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships are currently open, for International Students in UK 2023/2024 academic session is now open for application.
These scholarships are offered to students pursuing undergraduate degrees, they are partially funded scholarships for international scholars.
University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships is recognized for research excellence in teaching, research, and technological solutions.
The school loves welcoming students from all over the world to the University of Stirling, providing a world-class student experience across the world.
Brief Scholarship Details (University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships)
University of Stirling
Arts and Humanities, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Stirling Management School
Admission deadline (June 30, 2023).
The overview of the University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships
These scholarships are available for undergraduate studies, they help make the most of the opportunity and results to helping students with your finances.
The University of Stirling is a Scottish public university founded in 1967 by Royal Charter, these scholarships provide £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) fee reduction.
It is located in Scotland’s Central Belt, within the walled Airthrey Castle estate, the Stirling University Innovation Park and the Dementia Centre are part of the university’s 360-acre.
At the University of Stirling, being the difference is in their DNA, being different is their main core goal at the University of Stirling.
Since its founding, the university has grown to include four colleges, a Management School, which offer a variety of funding opportunities to encourage and support ambitious students.
There are a number of institutes and centers that span a wide variety of disciplines in the arts and humanities. With a range of generous scholarships on offer to all of them including natural sciences, social sciences, and health sciences and sport.
University of Stirling has an engagement of 14,000 part-time and full-time students enrolled in these academic year, that is world-class student experience.
Here, is an undergraduate scholarship to help fund your university study and give you career choices, including its value, eligibility, and application procedure.
Note: Applicants requiring a Student visa will still be required to pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit.
Below you will get to read more on the detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
These Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- £2,000 tuition fee waiver per annum for a maximum of four years of undergraduate study (£8,000 over four years).
Eligibility Status for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships
Candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- The required language for these scholarship is English.
- All world countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships
Please follow the following instructions. It will help you as a scholar to apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships:
- All candidate can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of your English language skills.
- The University of Stirling accept all of the following English language qualifications:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE).
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE).
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE).
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL).
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE).
Students are advised to visit the official website of the above scholarship to learn more and then review the application process and apply for the scholarship. Make sure to apply with the complete documents for the scholarship and in line with the follow up guidelines.