We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
University of Exeter Scholarship in PhD Mathematics for UK & EU Students Study in UK
University of Exeter Scholarship in PhD Mathematics for UK & EU Students Study in UK 2021. This is a free scholarship for international student to study in UK for their free studentship. This scholarship is available for UK, USA, Canada, Australia and other international country. It is free online for all.
Meanwhile, on this page we will teach and guide on how to apply for University of Exeter Scholarship in PhD Mathematics for UK & EU Students Study in UK 2021. It’s available for free online for universal and international students.
University of Exeter Scholarship Description
The College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences at the University of Exeter in UK announce the PhD Scholarship to commence in January 6 2021
Funded by the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) in the year 1955. The scheme is open to UK/EU and International Students who obtain Upper Second Class UK Honors degree. Exeter University combines teaching professional and a higher level of the scholars. They are a member of Russell Group of major research-intensive Institutes.
The scholarship will cover UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £14,777 for 3.5 years full-time, or pro rata for part-time study. The Studentship are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The purpose of the scheme is to create a universal of future leaders firm to improving the lives of others.
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: Department of Mathematics
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: January 6, 2021
For you to be eligible to apply fr this scholarship, you have to be complete. Meanwhile, before you apply for University of Exeter Scholarship in PhD Mathematics for UK & EU Students Study in UK. There are eligible requirement and criteria you must adhere to:
- Aspirants from UK &EU or the international country
- PhD research degree scheme in the field of Mathematics
- Candidate should have obtain a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree
- the equivalent qualifications gain outside the UK.
- Aspirants with a Lower Second Class degree will be consider if they also have a Master’s degree level.
- Scholars who are class as international for tuition fee purposes are not eligible for funding.
- EU candidate who do not meet the residency requirements may still be eligible for a fees-only award
How to Apply
For you to be eligible to apply for this studentship. You must make sure you have an email account before trying to fill the form. Because the form will submitted through your email account. There are some steps you must follow before applying.
- Aspirants need to take admission in PhD degree at the university.
- For being enroll they can apply through the online application form.
- CV, Letter of application outlining your academic interests
- prior research experience and reasons for wishing to undertake the plan,
- transcript(s) giving full information of course study and two academic referees must be submit.
- To get admission, candidate must master degree from a recognize university.
- For you to be eligible for this scholarship you must be fluently in English language.
Note: For you to see more information about the scholarship you must follow the Official Website now