We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students: Fully Funded Scholarship at University of Calgary
Are you a student who wishes to study in Canada and perhaps work in a country like Canada? do you wish to establish your educational certificate in Canada? Therefore, it is a great privilege for many international students who are able to secure this scholarship in Canada like the University of Calgary Scholarships. This scholarship comes with fully funded benefits or coverage and selected students will have the opportunity to enjoy these. If your question is stull, why the university of Calgary? What are the scholarship benefits for selected students and how am I eligible for this scholarship, then read more about the information in this article.
University of Calgary Scholarship 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships a high-quality educational experience that prepares students for success in life.
The University of Calgary recognizes outstanding accomplishments of an international student, an opportunity for High School Students to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is a prestigious award, the University provides Scholarships, Awards, and Bursaries to International Students.
University of Calgary offers students research that addresses society’s most persistent challenges, applicants are now invited to apply for the Calgary scholarship.
Therefore, once you have followed and completed all the necessary steps, application will be open to apply for University of Calgary International Scholarship.
Brief Details of the University of Calgary International Scholarship
Undergraduate Degree Programs
Number of Awardees
University of Calgary
1st December 2022
Overview of the University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students
The university also stands tall in the list for cheap universities in Canada, Scholarship Award is a prestigious Scholarship available for scholars.
The University of Calgary started in 1944 as the Calgary branch of the University of Alberta, gradually it has grown to become one of the best research universities in Canada.
The University of Calgary is a public research university located in Calgary, Alberta, the institution is best known for its commitment to energy and environment-related research programs.
This scholarship focuses more on your activities outside the classroom, one can apply for two programs, but the first choice will be prioritized during the selection process.
Awards are renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, $20,000 (renewable annually) is offered to international students entering first year.
Now one can ask, what are the requirements to help[p me renew every year; it is the recipients must gain a GPA of 2.60 or higher over a minimum of 24.00 units.
University of Calgary offers international students scholarships in the year 2023 and offers an Employability Rate of about 94% in Canada.
All applications to the university are submitted via the school’s online portal, It is awarded in the bid to recognize the hard work and excellent academic achievements.
It also operates about 50 research facilities based on various fields of study, applicants Don’t Need IELTS If their previous degree is in English.
This Calgary scholarship get you your chosen course and also give you a fair shot at the available financial support services.
Applicants can choose Any Academic Field from Calgary Department, applications for the scholarship are requested alongside the admission application form.
Note: You can still find a job in Canada even without having work experience, the application process is that you should always commence early enough.
From the aforementioned information, there are two scholarship benefits available. Blow are the types and coverage cost.
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable).
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable).
Few Course List Available (University of Calgary Scholarships)
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary International Scholarship
You must meet up with the following criteria to easily qualify for scholarship application:
- You must be an undergraduate international student enroll in the upcoming Fall semester.
- You must not be a Canadian or a Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- The scholarship will be award (ed) on an academic merit basis.
How to Apply
The Online Award application is available through the steps below; Please follow the following application instructions:
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
- Based on your application, to know how and where to submit any required documents. Visit the documents page (https://www.ucalgary.ca/future-students/undergraduate/documents) for more information.
(2) Apply for the Scholarship, Follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section, and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”.
- Please ensure popups are enabled.
- If popups are block the page will not display.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen with any open applications or ones that recently closed. Please pay attention to the Application Available and Application Deadline dates.
To learn more and see more information on the scholarship, please visit official website: