We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
TikTok Registration – Sign up Account -www.tiktok.com
TikTok registration can be done with this tutorial, Guese your mind is made up to join the fastest growing social network in the world.
Tiktok is the leading social media video app for creating and sharing short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos. The amazing app was launch in 2017 by Chinese developer ByteDance and allows you create video content showcasing your talent.
It allows you to create short music and lip-sync videos of 3 to 15 seconds and short looping videos of 3 to 60 seconds. It is popular in Asia, the United States, and other parts of the world. Its the best social media app of 2019, rocking the waves and many people a relishing using the platform.
Tik Tok makes everyone a video creator with the appropriate tools to make sure the videos are fun and pleasing. You can always watch videos from other people which are customized for you, It also gives you the opportunity to meet other video content creators around the world.
TikTok was the most downloaded app in the US in October 2018, the first Chinese app to achieve this. As of 2018, it is available in over 150 markets and in 75 languages. In February 2019, TikTok, together with Douyin, hit one billion downloads globally.
TIktok Registration – TikTok Account
Before you commence tiktok registration you need to download the tiktok app.
Once you download the app install it on your phone.
Step 2. Open the app, and click the Me icon located at the bottom:
Step 3. You will be given two options to sign up: register with your email, or use your phone number and link the account with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account.
Note that TikTok will use your name and profile photo if you are registering with an existing social media account:
Step 4. Grant tiktok permission to access your phone. The TikTok app will, then, request your permission to access folders and hardware. Click Accept:
If you have opt to sign up with your email address or phone number, you will be asked to enter it:
Your tiktok registation is complete and your account has been create. You can now create videos on TikTok.
Click the + button to start creating videos.
TikTok App LOGIN
If you need to login your account by reason of you beign logged out or you deleted the app and reinstalled it again. All you need to do to access your account is follow the procedure below.
- Open Tik Tok App from your home screen and tap on the human icon at the right down side of your screen
- Then tap “login” at the bottom and enter your registered email or username
- Provide your password and tap (√) icon to Login
- Alternatively, you can login by tapping on the Facebook, Google or Twitter link.
How to Create a TikTok Ads Account
- Select your billing country/region and type of account: “Business” or “Individual”
- Click “Next”. Continue to follow the next step based on your account type
For “Individual” accounts:
- Fill in the required information and click “Make a Reservation”
- In some regions, individual accounts will need to be set up by an account manager. An account manager will contact you as soon as possible.
For “Business” accounts:
- Fill in email or phone number, create a password, get verification code, and agree to terms
- Click on “Sign Up”
- Fill in your account details and agree to terms
- Click on “Register”
- On your TikTok Ads dashboard, click on your account name in the top-right corner to access a drop down menu. The blue card pinned to the top of the drop down menu is the account you are currently using. Click on the “Ad Account Settings” icon to the right of the account information.
- Next, Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Business Information” under Account Setup
4. Fill in the details for your business
- Business Name: The name of your business or store
- Promotion Link: Your business website, app store, or URL. If you have multiple links, please separate them with line breaks
- Industries: Select your business industry
- Street Address: The location of your headquarters or where your business is registered
- State/Province: The state/province where your business is registered
- Postal code: The postal code of the region where your business is registered
5. Click on “Primary Contact” under Account Setup
6. Fill in the contact details
- These include a valid contact name, phone number, and email address. This is the person TikTok Ads will contact regarding invoices, receipts and further payment-related issues.
7. Click on “Tax Information” under Account Setup
- This information will be used for invoicing and receipts
9. Click on “Payment Method” beneath Account Setup
- Available payment methods may be different based on region
Hope this tutorial on tiktok registration was helpful. If you have questions or contribution please use the comments section below and we will get back to you shortly.