We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Study in Canada Under Carleton University Richard J. Van Loon 2021 Scholarships
Make you right choice to study abroad(Canada, US, U.K, Germany, Australia …) under Under Carleton University Richard J. Van Loon 2021 Scholarships Available for Just African Students who wish to study Abroad.
Carleton University Richard J. Van Loon Scholarships
Meanwhile you should Note that you can’t Transfer this scholarship once you have gain approval. However, you can Share this page with friends who wish to study abroad also.
There are still list of details you should know about these scholarship program and you can Proceed with your Application once you are from African Region.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries
About the Award: The Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship, valued at $5,000 for the 2019/2020 academic year, is awarded annually to an outstanding international student from an African country. The award was endowed in 2005 by friends, family and colleagues in honour of Richard J. Van Loon, Carleton’s 10th President.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidate:
- must be a citizen of an African country.
- must be an international or African student, who will have a valid Study Permit for Canada.
- You must be registered as a full-time student at Carleton University and be successfully proceeding from one year to another in any program of study.
- must be in good academic standing.
Value of Award: $5,000
Practical ways to get a 100% scholarship Approval
Do You Get the point Now? … here are the list of factors you need to consider when Applying for any Scholarship to study Abroad or any country of your Choice>>>
1. Know where to look
First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships? – Most people ending making the Application from a wrong source that is why on this page also we have the direct sponsorship portal for you to proceed with your Application.
2. Prepare in advance
What are the documentation needed? that is the first thing you have to ask your self and more you make them available as recommended.
3. Work hard and keep motivated
Also Follow up your Application for more clarification and to able you gain easy Approval on merit.
4. Make yourself stand out from other applicants
Don’t just do what others are doing but make use what ever you have to do are the right once and more ask questions properly before any form of submission.
5. Read the application instructions carefully
Just as said before now, you have the full idea of the Application when you read the full instruction and try to visit after reading for easy understanding.
6. Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter
This well help you a lot in gaining the award on merit.
7. Be realistic
It’s okay and safe that you make your registration with your real and legal details which is what we have on this part to make your award claiming easy for you.
How to Apply:
- Please complete all 5 sections of the application form.
- Enclose with your application an essay (500-600 words) on the topic provided.
- Enclose with your application a sealed recommendation from an academic referee.
- And Enclose with your application proof of citizenship and a copy of your study permit for Canada
Acceptable referees would include:
Professor who has taught a class you successfully completed
Dean of a Faculty
A Director of a School or Institute
A Chair of a Department or Program
Note: You can start your Application from the Official page and link below for more details you can also contact us from the email subscription box too.