Do you wish to Secure you mail ..? this is what you Need – List of Secure email service Providers – Top 10 Review which ProtonMail Registration is also on the list. Just as you should Know, the ProtonMail Account Registration is all we will be talking about on this page.
ProtonMail Account Registration – Proto Mail Account Login ID
ProtonMail Registration STEPS are very easy without stress. Proton mail email service is one of the best in the world. It offers its users an end-to-end encrypted email service ProtonMail uses client-side encryption to protect email contents and user data before they are sent to ProtonMail servers: Now you get more details …
Unlike other common email providers such as Yahoomail, Gmail, Outlook.com and Yandexmail. The service can be accessed through a webmail client, the Tor network, or dedicated iOS and Android apps. This platform was founded by Andy Yen, Jason Stockman, and Wei Sun.
It is one of the fastest growing email platforms given the fact that it was founded in 2014 As of January 2017, ProtonMail had over 2 million users, and grew to over 5 million by September 2018 and over 10 million by the end of 2018.
Hacking a protonmail account is impossible as it uses a combination of public-key cryptography and symmetric encryption protocols to offer end-to-end encryption.
When a user creates a ProtonMail account, their browser generates a pair of public and private RSA keys: Before we dive into proton mail registration procedure lets see the key features that set them apart.
Key Features of Protomail
There many list of Feature you can get from the ProtonMail Account once You Complete your ID Registration and the list of features below explains it all:
ProtonMail Plus is our basic paid plan that comes with numerous extra features.
- Sending limit: 300 messages/hour and 1000 messages/day*
- Labels limit: 200.
- Storage: 5 GB.
- Custom domains: 1.
- Additional addresses: 5.
- Customer support: yes.
- Short email domain (@pm.me): send and receive messages.
- IMAP Support via ProtonMail Bridge.
Now, you get more Features of this mail and why its among the best email service providers in the World;
Encrypted Email sending
Every email sent through proton mail is encrypted , Emails sent from your ProtonMail account to another email address is automatically encrypted with the public key of the recipient email. Once encrypted, only the private key of the recipient can decrypt the email. This keeps your emails safe from third party consumption.
When the recipient of your email logs in, their mailbox password decrypts their private key and unlocks their inbox. Emails sent from ProtonMail to non-ProtonMail email addresses may optionally be sent in plain text or with end-to-end encryption. For security and privacy you have to give it up for proton mail.
Two Factor Authentication
ProtonMail currently supports two-factor authentication with TOTP tokens for its login process. With TFA your account is piratically impregnable. According to official ProtonMail feedback site, U2F support for YubiKey and FIDO physical security keys is currently under development and will be available soon. This will give your email maximum security from hacking.
ProtonMail Registration Procedure.
The procedure for protonmail registration is easy, follow the steps below to create your account in no time.
- Visit protonmail.com, the officail website of protonmail.
- On the home page click on sign up
- Select your protonmail account type. Select FREE OR PLUS. Note that Protonmail is completely free email service the plus account type is for those who want to support the amazing work the site has done. This is well note on their page. Lets chose free.
- Its free account gives you 500MB storage space, 150 messages per day and unlimited support. Click on SELECT FREE PLAN.
- Next fill the protonmail registration form by entering your desired email username, password and confirm password. Enter recovery email in case you forget your password and want to reset account.
- Lastly click on CREATE ACCOUNT. Your protonmail registration is complete and you will be automatically redirected to your inbox to start sending and receiving encrypted emails.
Protonmail Account Login
To login protonmail account follow the procedures below.
- Visit www.protonmail.com
- on the homepage click on LOG IN
- Enter your username and password.
- Lastly click on LOGIN.
Hope this article on protonmail registration was helpful to create your encrypted email account. If you encounter challanges during registration or you have any questions please use the comments section below and we will get back to you quickly.