National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) was established in 1983 and was suspended by the government on 25 April 1984 and was actively again in 2002 as a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution. It has a total of 76 study centers at different locations in Nigeria,which include in prisons where inmates can study and earn a degree.
This is to inform all the interested candidates that National Open University of Nigeria Application Form for 2020/2021 is now Available. Know the requirements and get your own Form today.
The National Open University Guideline and How to Apply for Admission
1. Visit the site www.nouonline.com
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
3. Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
4. Goto “Choose Faculty”
5. Select Faculty
6. Select the programme of study
7. Select “Level” (NOTE: Postgraduate level is preset.)
8. Select “View Subject Required” to view compulsory subjects required for admission.
9. Click “Apply” to proceed to payment form.
10. Input details. (Note: Amount is fixed and non refundable.)
11. Select Bank Branch as payment type
12. Click “Pay”
13. Copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
BANKS ACCOUNT NUMBERS
- First City Monument Bank – 0676806017
- Ecobank – 0005701770
- Zenith Bank – 1012587332
- Skye Bank – 1790047324
- UBA – 1017181061
- IBTC – 9200066213
- WEMA – 0122243079
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOUN WOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PAYMENT MADE INTO ANY ACCOUNT OTHER THAN THE ABOVE LISTED BANKS AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS.
After making your payment
14. Perform step 1 to 3
15. Goto “Continue After Payment”
16. Input Applicant Name and RRR number
17. Click “Proceed”
18. Fill Form. NOTE: All fields marked with red star are very compulsory.
After you must have done filling the form,
19. Click “Submit”
20. Print Admission Letter
21. Visit the nearest study centre for screening
More Information for Applicants
I. Pay as follows for NOUN application forms:
Undergraduate Programmes: N5,000 (Five thousand naira) only
Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes: N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred naira) only.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes: N10,000 (ten thousand naira) only.
II. Obtain a NOUN Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of payment.
(Please when you get to any of the specific bank above, you are advised to request for NOUN TELLER.)
III. Collect the Application pin CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form from the Bank.
IV. Go to the official website of National Open University Nigeria at: www.noun.edu.ng and click on “Application Form”.
V. Use your Application PIN to access your NOUN online application form.
VI. Complete the online NOUN admission application form by providing all the required data/information.
VII. After completion, the candidate can re-open, edit the form as often as he/she likes, before finally submitting.
VIII. If you have successfully filled the form, you may submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen.
IX. You can proceed to print out your provisional admission letter.
All the interested candidates who are applying for the 2019/20 National Open University of Nigeria admission are urged to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.
Programms Available and Codes For National Open University of Nigeria
Click here to know the programs available for interested candidate
See More: List of Undergraduate Scholarship to Study Abroad
Application for the 2020/2021 NOUN admission is currently ongoing. The closing date has not been announced yet by the school management. Therefore, all interested persons are advice to take advantage of it now and apply.