Do you know about the MEXT Pacific Scholarship in japan for all scholars all over the world. This scholarship accepts all scholars irrespective of their countries. Also the amazing thing in this scholarship is that you do not need to take extra test like the TOEFL and IELETS exam.
The MEXT Pacific Overview
Firstly, the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship at Asia Pacific University is a Fully Fund Scholarship.
This allows you as a student to Pursue a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD degree program at the university.
As a matter of fact, there is no need of IELTS/TOFEL. Know that the Masters & PhD MEXT is a Fully Funded Scholarship here.
However, for Bachelors degree it will not provide full tuition fee. Also, Student can take any course available at Asia Pacific University today.
As a matter of fact, the Asia Pacific University of Technology was established in 1993. Therefore the University is offering media, business, engineering, for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree.
Brief Description Of The MEXT
- University or Organization: Asia Pacific University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate study program
- Award: 100% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online status
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: All students
- The program will be in Japan
- Application Deadline: November 19, 2021
The Asia Pacific University Scholarship 2021 is a Full fund scholarship for all Students at any part of the world. Students are however advise to take admission the university and pursue your education. The details is right here under:
- 144,000 JPY per month for living expenses (possible to change)
- 100% of Tuition fee (sponsored by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Economy class Air travel tickets between the home country and APU. Starts at the beginning and end of the program.
Practical ways to get a 100% scholarship Approval
Do You Get the point Now? … here are the list of factors you need to consider when Applying for any Scholarship to study Abroad or any country of your Choice>>>
1. Know where to look
First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships? – Most people ending making the Application from a wrong source that is why on this page also we have the direct sponsorship portal for you to proceed with your Application.
2. Prepare in advance
What are the documentation needed? that is the first thing you have to ask your self and more you make them available as recommended.
3. Work hard and keep motivated
Also Follow up your Application for more clarification and to able you gain easy Approval on merit.
4. Make yourself stand out from other applicants
Don’t just do what others are doing but make use what ever you have to do are the right once and more ask questions properly before any form of submission.
5. Read the application instructions carefully
Just as said before now, you have the full idea of the Application when you read the full instruction and try to visit after reading for easy understanding.
6. Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter
This well help you a lot in gaining the award on merit.
7. Be realistic
It’s okay and safe that you make your registration with your real and legal details which is what we have on this part to make your award claiming easy for you.
Eligibility Criteria For MEXT Pacific Scholarship
- Students Intend to study abroad in Japan from overseas.
- You may not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Students Be born on or after April 2, 1986
- Students have achieved a GPA of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale at their most recent university.
- English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale. This is not mandatory, it can still be selective.
Therefore the last date to apply for the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship is 18th November 2020 for all students.
How Can I Apply
- How to apply: for students too apply for programmers, applicants need to submit the APU online application form. This is of course done by November 19, 2021. Also, additional documents are not required to be considered for this application .
- Admission Requirements: Students need to provide a Bachelor’s, master’s degree and IELTS score before applying for this study grant.
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Japan, students must demonstrate that they meet the English requirement for the course or program they wish to apply for.
Finally, you can subscribe for more updates with your Email address. It is fast and simple. We are working everyday to update you more.