We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Job Supply Chain & Accounts Officer at Funtay Group
Job Supply Chain & Accounts Officer at Funtay Group. Latest job Vacancy in Nigeria 2020
Funtay group is a different oil and gasoline organisation involved within the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors. We are looking for a deliver Chain and accounts Officer to join our team in Lagos.
Supply Chain control : Logistics, Procurement, & contract duties
- Control and display the flow of all items and services within FUNTAY
- Create and manipulate supply Chain wellknown running methods (SOPs) and policies
- Manage customs and importation procedure which include PAAR, CCVO, form M, clearing, freight, bill of Lading, LCs, SONCAP, and many others.
- Hold and update list of providers and their qualifications, delivery instances, and capability future improvement
- Create and manipulate a database for companies and suppliers and send out RFQ, EOIs, RFPs, and so forth.
- Involved in compiling FUNTAYs proposals and bid submission to different organizations consisting of Nipex, IOCs, and Nigerian impartial corporations
- In price of FUNTAYs Contracts administration
Source for potential suppliers through utilizing numerous equipment
Hold properly relationships with companies, suppliers, and companions
Implement price saving projects for substances, good purchases, and logistics
- Ensures the authenticity of materials and right purchases
- Preserve facts of buying, pricing, and other critical facts
- Preserve and control records of enterprise field and staff stock
- Review and examine all carriers / providers, supply, and charge options
- Expand plans for purchasing gadget, offerings, and materials
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned via control
Accounting / Bookkeeping obligations
- Provide assist to the Accounting branch
- System transactions on accounting software and issue invoices
- Reconcile invoices and identity of discrepancies
- Keep virtual and physical monetary statistics
Issue invoices to customers and external partners as wanted
- Carry out audits, bills to carriers / providers, payroll, and other accounting responsibilities
- Keep and update listing of suppliers and their qualifications, shipping times, and potential destiny development
- BSc. Or higher in Accounting, Finance, Logistics, or supply Chain management
- Revel in with deliver Chain control or Procurement or Logistics is mandatory. Packages without this experience can be rejected
- Sturdy desire could be given to applicants who’ve oil and gas experience or exposure.
- Enjoy in Accounting is a first-rate plus
Powered with the aid of JazzHR
How to apply for Supply Chain & Accounts Officer at Funtay Group
Applicants are to send their CV to the emails :
Please NOTE: copy and paste the following link below to your browser https://neuvoo.com.ng/view/?from=page-e-related&id=ac1fcabb582d&lang=en&k=procurement+officer+-+fareast+mercantile+company&q-job=1&nb=true&reqid=aec2976ce1c539c4e543811c732c7193 .It will redirect you to the official website , where you can apply