Clarendon Fund Scholarships at the University of Oxford for International Student in 2021. Has come to make us proud by offering free scholarship. Both for Graduate and Undergraduate, to study in UK for the scholarship, whether from Africa, Australia and others. It is available online for free for International Student.
Meanwhile, for those from UK, Holland, USA, Canada, South Africa, France, Australia and other overseas country. That want to study in Clarendon Fund Scholarships at the University of Oxford for International Student in 2021, we will guide on how to do so and also the deadline for the scholarship.
Clarendon Fund Scholarships Description
The Clarendon Fund Scholarships is a major graduate studentship programme at the University of Oxford. They are offering around 140 new scholarships every year. Clarendon Scholarships are award offers base on institution marvelous. And the potential across all degree-bearing subjects or course at the graduate level at the University of Oxford.
The studentship cover tuition and academic fees as well as a generous grant for living expenses. and all graduate candidates who apply for study at the University by the January deadline. in their respective year of entry, will be automatically considered for this prestigious scholarship funding.
- University or Organization:University of Oxford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Undergraduate
- Award: Full Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Country: UK
- Number of Awards: 140
- Nationality: All
- The award can be taken in the UK
Studentship merit and value:
Student on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs. which will be at least £15,009 for 2020-21. Candidate on a part-time course will receive a study support grant to assist with non-fee costs. In 2020-21, part-time DPhil scholars should expect to receive at least £2,502, and part-time Master’s student should expect at least £5,003.
For any candidate or Scholar to be eligible to apply for Clarendon Fund Scholarships at the University of Oxford for International Student. You must make sure you are complete to apply for this scholarship. you must apply for this scholarship through our instruction and steps.
- An excellent academic record is essential
- A high first class honours degree or its equivalent
- a GPA score of at least 3.7 if the mark is out of 4, noting that most successful candidates achieve a score higher than 3.7)
- an outstanding academic record at Master’s level is necessary
- Other indicators of high college achievement may include student transcripts evidence of previous university prizes or awards
- details on your overall position within your cohort and publications.
- for the propose course of study it may be assess by reviewing college references,
- the research proposal, demonstrate evidence for the research and scholar will contribute to their field of study.
- This is assess through evidence of the applicant’s commitment to their proposed course,
- evaluated by the personal statement and referees’ reports.
How to Apply
For you to be allow to apply for this scholarship you must be above 15 and not more than 30. After applying for the application, fill the form accordingly and submit it online. for more detail follow the scholarship website.
However, need to apply before the January deadline 10 or 24 January 2021 for your course if you wish to be consider for the scholarship.
Note: For you to see more information about the scholarship you must follow the Official Website now.