Earthprex brings to you the creative photo editing apps for your images or photos right from your smart devices today. The photo editing apps gives you the best choice to choose the best creative art in designing your images to its best quality.
There are many photo editing apps online for you to download and make use of in your phone, but there is a best among them.
Yes, we all make use of photo editing apps especially the women that always wants to look good at all times. I will give you the best editor apps in this post so that you can enhance your beauty with the best creative artworks.
Earthprex will always update you with vital information regarding your daily life and all rounder information. Therefore, take a seat, relax and let’s hit the road.
Photo Spot Events
The photo editing apps I will be presenting to you is unique and easy to operate on. It can also operate on android and laptop gadgets.
If you really want to create awesome images, real images with real features making you look extraordinarily sharp then you need a good photo editor.
In addition to that, these apps do not cost you money to buy online. All you need is a little MB(mega bit) data to get it working in your phone.
Also, you can really operate these apps on offline mood and get your worked photo saved successfully to your gallery.
Most people call it Photoshop, many call it Photo Editing while some call it Photo Enhancement. All are the same and can be use to edit your images and give it a new look.
Most girls that make use of these editor apps have their gallery flooded with beautiful pictures looking fresh in HD format.
Furthermore, I will like to inform you that these pictures can be use in all your social media platforms with ease. So feel free to bring old photos, new photos and upcoming photos to the editor apps to make it look beautiful and sweet.
However, since we are on lockdown issue concerning the Coronavirus pandemic, take out time and snap beautiful pictures. Then, take a cup of tea and seat down quietly to edit your images.
Therefore, without wasting much of your time I will list down the various editing apps and some of its features.
The Best Photo Editing Apps
Here are the list you have been waiting for and we will also give you the best details for you make your choice on the go;
- LIGHTROOM EDITOR
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS
- PRISMA EDITOR APP
- BAZAART APP
- PHOTOFOX APP
- VSCO EDITOR APP
Now, you can proceed with the facts we have below and make your choice but before you make your choice. Make use of the comment box in making your comments or suggestions. Well, you can ask question from any side you don’t understand also;
- This app is available for both iOS and Android phones.
- The authentic Google-owned Snapseed app offers a wide range of exposure and color tools to make tweaks to your images.
- However, it has lot’s of filter options ranging from vintage styles to modern or punchy HDR creative looks.
- It is free and you can build up the effects to create beautiful art designs on your image.
2. LIGHTROOM EDITOR
- This is free for both iOS and Android, sometimes after months of usage the user can be asked to upgrade with a little fee.
- This is also known as the Adobe Lightroom, it the photographers top choice.
- Also, it creates a unique standard making it acceptable by professional photographers and the mobile version looks good as well.
- In this app, You’ll find no stickers, animations or emoji’ You tend to have black control over your image.
- It looks amazing on iPad and iPhone gadgets because the images synchronizes in cloud making you operate on various platforms.
3. ADOBE PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS
- It is free on iOS and Android phones.
- The adobe Photoshop Express has almost has same features you’d find in Lightroom.
- Some of the features include: exposure, contrast and color editing options, however it strips out some of the pro tools and cloud synchronizing platforms.
- It’s a simple tool for tweaking your images by bringing out the best quality in them.
- However, you will find some selection of filters and other overlay textures as well as tools for making collages from your pictures.
4. PRISMA EDITOR APP
- Available for both iOS and Android, its price for upgrade per year is $7.99 a month or $30 a year.
- This is a unique photo app that is greater than adobe and lightroom apps.
- Prisma does not deal with subtle filters and basic image corrections on images or pictures.
- However, it has a trippy filters which will transform your images into a bizarre artistic vision.
- The prisma artworks and creativity are inspired by artists such as Salvador Dali and Picasso.
- The filters are selective on images but work perfectly on any chosen image. This is to say that not every filter will work with every image.
- Finally, we noticed that this app is built and best suited to portraits while other filters worked best with landscapes
5. BAZAART APP
- This app is only applicable to iOS at price$7.99 a month or $48 a year.
- The Bazaart’s app montage and collage tools let you use multiple elements in designing the image of your choice.
- Beautiful art designs on photos, text, and graphics.
- It has an amazing feature that can immediately erase the background from behind a portrait.
- It changes background during the working or designing process: new background or layer up multiple effects on images.
- Bazaart editor app has a huge variety of templates to create beautiful collages for Instagram and other social media platforms.
6. PHOTOFOX APP
- This is free and used for iOS only.
- Photofox has comparable features to bazaart, also it has powerful tools for removing subjects from background
- It has mind bursting particles for tool images, it has glitch effects which looks good on images.
- It can also merge overlays or two images on top of each otheras you keep editing.
- Bazaart is just the top editor for layering and composing of different types of images and applying different effects as well.
- Great effects, merging perfectly and applying smooth effects to enhance quality.
7. VSCO EDITOR APP
- It has iOS and Android for free, or $19.99 a year with seven-day free trial.
- VSCO is good on the more artful filmic color filters.
- Has huge range of tools available, designs for emulate classic rolls of film from Fujifilm, Kodak and Ilford.
- However, the app has got a great selection of black-and-white filters.
- It also has good stickers, emoji and animated gifs.
- For both iOS and Android having upgrade level of $48 a year for the whole suite.
- PicsArt artworks are superb with adjustments like exposure and contrast, through to cinematic color grading.
- It is built on dramatic filters that transform your images into painting-like pieces of art.
- In picsart, There’s a whole Instagram-style social sharing
***feel free to subscribe to our blogsite with your Email… is free and always free, this will help you get the latest notification and updates as we publish them online