We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
How to Apply to Become a Lyft Driver – Application and Requirements Needed
Just you wish to Apply as an Uber Driver, once you can still Apply to become a Lyft Driver and on this page we are going to get it right on the Requirements and Application steps you need to all you need Done in a Blink of an eye.
Meanwhile, Before we proceed with these steps we should give it a full details on the details about the Lyft Company and the other things you need know before you can proceed with your Application.
Become a Lyft Driver – Application & Requirements
Lyft, Inc. is a ridesharing company based in San Francisco, California. It has a lot of user and you might be interested in becoming a lyft driver. Lyft is operating in 640 cities in the United States and 9 cities in Canada. It develops, markets, and operates the Lyft mobile app, offering car rides.
Lyft is the second-largest ride sharing company in the United States with a 28% market share after Uber, according to Second Measure. So If you are seeking to know the requirements needed to drive for lyft and how to apply to become a lyft driver, then you at the right place.
Lyft Driver Requirements
- Lyft drivers must be at least 21 years of age and have had
- A valid license for at least a year.
- Drivers are required to have a valid, in-state license.
- To become a driver you must pass a background check
- Your vehicle must have a license plate with current tags and a valid registration.
- You must have a car insurance policy
- Your vehicle will need to meet each state’s vehicle age requirements, seating requirements, and other state requirements. (vehicle requirements)
How to Apply For Lyft
- Visit www.lyft.com
- Enter your phone number and verify it
- Give your vehicle information
- Give your driver’s license information
- Accept background check
- Take your vehicle in for an inspection (Requirements for vehicle)
Check on your application status. it can take a few days or a few weeks to clear depending on many factors. once you receive your clear notification then you can go ahead and have your first ride.
Benefits of Lyft Driver
There are the list of benefits of Lyft Driver and you can get more of the following once you proceed with the Application Guide today:
Most Uber and Lyft drivers earn an average of around $15 to $20 or more an hour, minus expenses like gas and routine maintenance on their cars. If you work as a Lyft driver, you can earn as little or as much as you’d like to. Some rideshare drivers do earn over $1000 a week.
if you encounter any issues during your application process please visit the lyft help center. In case you have question on the requirements to drive for lyft and the application process please use the comments section below and we will get back to you shortly.