We are an online Publishing company that provides information about Governmental and Non-Governmental assistance benefits (Sponsorship Programs on Scholarship, Jobs and Immigration Gateways), Insurance, Finance, Real Estate and Entrepreneur... USA , Canada , UK, Australia and The Worldwide For International Opportunities Programs.
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships for International Student to Study in Netherlands
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships for International Student to Study in Netherlands. This is your opportunity to get free scholarship online. It’s now available for you to Apply for the application form. For you to study Abroad like Netherlands, USA, UK and other overseas country.
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships
Meanwhile, on this page we are going to guide you on how to apply for this scholarship. And steps to follow and also to know the deadline.
- Application Deadline: 15 Jan, 2021
- Course Level: undergraduate and master’s degree.
- Study Subject: All Subject
- Department: NA
- Nationality: International student
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Language: English
- University: Amsterdam University
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Award: Unknown
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships Description
The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (AES) awards scholarships to exceptionally talented students from outside Europe to pursue eligible Master’s Programmes offered at the University of Amsterdam.
The University of Amsterdam. Netherlands has recently launch a new scholarship scheme targeting exceptionally talented Master’s students. The Amsterdam Excellence Sponsorship is a full scholarship of €25,000, covering tuition.There is the possibility of an extension for a second year for two-year Master’s project.
The AES is a full scholarship of €25,000 (covering tuition and living expenses) for one academic year with the possibility of extension for a second year for two-year Master’s scheme.
For Applicant to be accept to apply for Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships for International Student. They must follow our instruction listed below:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under financiering.
- Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- The scholarship office should notify as soon as possible of any change in nationality.
- Be admit to an English-taught Master’s level at the University of Amsterdam.
- which is register in the Central Register of Higher Education scheme.
- You can apply for the Master’s project and the AES scholarship simultaneously.
- They will assess your Master’s application before the AES deadline.
- In your application, clearly indicate that you are applying for the AES scholarship.
- Be able to comply with Dutch visa regulations
- Be enroll at the UvA as a full-time for the academic year and the project for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Sponsorship continuation is not guarantee when a candidate changes his Master’s scheme.
- The student should not receive another scholarship for the same period of study as the AES.
- Notify the UvA if you have been awarded and accepted another scholarship.
Practical ways to get a 100% scholarship Approval
Do You Get the point Now? … here are the list of factors you need to consider when Applying for any Scholarship to study Abroad or any country of your Choice>>>
1. Know where to look
First things first, where do you actually go to find full scholarships? – Most people ending making the Application from a wrong source that is why on this page also we have the direct sponsorship portal for you to proceed with your Application.
2. Prepare in advance
What are the documentation needed? that is the first thing you have to ask your self and more you make them available as recommended.
3. Work hard and keep motivated
Also Follow up your Application for more clarification and to able you gain easy Approval on merit.
4. Make yourself stand out from other applicants
Don’t just do what others are doing but make use what ever you have to do are the right once and more ask questions properly before any form of submission.
5. Read the application instructions carefully
Just as said before now, you have the full idea of the Application when you read the full instruction and try to visit after reading for easy understanding.
6. Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter
This well help you a lot in gaining the award on merit.
7. Be realistic
It’s okay and safe that you make your registration with your real and legal details which is what we have on this part to make your award claiming easy for you.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please fill the application form. And do so before the deadline for the scholarship.
- UK Scholarship for International Students 2020 | Closes Soon | Apply Now
- Canada Scholarship for International Students 2020 | Closes Soon | Apply Now
- Australia Scholarship for International Students 2020 | Closes Soon | Apply Now
- United State Scholarship Program – How to Apply
Note: For more information, please visit the official web page.