Education is a part to success, it is a veritable tool necessary for every citizen because it can freely expose one to the future outcomes therefore for one to be admitted into the high institution then he/she must be able to apply for the all time JAMB exam forms available every year of the academic season. The registration forms for this academic year 2021 is also around the corner and I will still let you know when that happens, however, in this article I will give your detail information about the JAMB exams and necessary guidelines on how to apply for the exams as well.
The JAMB exams are available for citizens in the country and those in foreign country as well. Citizens far away can easily apply through the JAMB official website and the approval centers as well.
Therefore I urge you to sit back as I unveil the steps and techniques to secure this forms, entry requirements, amount and documents for approval.
Taking up an All Time JAMB Exam Forms
Most times people get really confuse on how to move on and take these JAMB exam and the right steps they really need.
Since JAMB have changed the mode of exam writing to the use of CBT, there are various steps one cam take to be safe.
I assure you not to worry too much because you will get more information after reading this article. There are CBT centers available for this registration likewise the official price for selling of the forms.
Furthermore, there are many approved centers for the exams and candidates are posted based on the area of their registered location. it is more advisable for students to register early so as to be posted to a good center within the region they requested.
Also direct entry students can apply for this exam purchasing the right form for direct entry, every candidate will receive an e-Pin for registration.
Once admission is approved, the jamb portal upload the candidates details online showing the university, polytechnic or college of education that offered the admission.
The cost for ts JAMB forms are: Registration fee (₦3,500), Reading Novel test (₦500), and Service charge (₦700).
Therefore, students are allowed to take the exams for 2 weeks depending on when their exam falls in, and then reprint their slip for exam result.
Finally candidates who register are allowed to fill up for their 1st choice of institution, 2nd choice, 3rd choice and then polytechnic & college of Education.
Basic knowledge and Information You must know about your JAMB Registration
- Candidates who wish to sit for the exam must generate profile with JAMB through text messages before proceeding to buy the ePIN.
- Well it is written that the registration fee for the JAMB registration should be ₦700 and nothing less or above.
- CBT centers now has the opportunity to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration.
- Candidates who have registered multiple times on one year JAMB exam will be disqualified. Like you register 3 times for the 2021 JAMB exam, you will be disqualified.
- Candidate must be present and take live photographs that will be on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned/stapled passport photograph is allowed.
- Compulsory: Candidates would not be allowed to enter into the examination centre with a wristwatch, Phone, electronic device. Exam is strictly CBT based.
JAMB 2021 update and Registration Dates (All Time JAMB Exam Forms)
Firstly, every candidate preparing for the jamb exam must know that the dates are very vital and so they should be alert about that.
The Jamb 2021 registration would be coming up on march 2021, every candidate should be prepared to buy their forms from that stipulated month.
However, based on last year dates; registration was from January-February 2020 and the exams commenced on march.
Dates for the exams is not constant and so everyone should follow up the new dates and time provided for this year upcoming.
There are syllables and question papers to be received after the registration process, students can do a quick test up using the CBT.
However, before you will be eligible to sit for the exam, you must have passed your O’level exam requirements. The O’level requirement a good pass in ﬁve (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language.
Nutshell Registration for the JAMB 2021 and materials
Below are the guidelines and steps that every candidate must pass through to be able to sit for the JAMB exam.
The JAMB 2021 candidates should be able to do this below…
- Firstly, you should Create an email account(if you don’t have).
- Then have a valid and personal phone number.
- Enroll NIN For Jamb if necessary.
- Create a JAMB profile (If you don’t have already)
- Proceed to buy Jamb E-Pin
- Visit an approve Jamb centre to complete registration
- Fill the Jamb form using your ten fingers for biometric.
- Collect your Jamb registration slip.
On a successful Jamb registration they would get this materials as well…
- Jamb Recommended Novel for Use of English
- A CD containing Jamb-brochure and Syllabus
- A Video messages from Jamb Registrar
- e-slip as evidence of Successful registration.
Therefore let us move further by telling you how to create profile with JAMB so that it will be easy for you when the time comes. After the profile ten the approved CBT center will take up the registration from there.
How I can Create a Profile with JAMB 2021-2022 (All Time JAMB Exam Forms)
Steps below will help you go a long way:
- Every candidate must use 1 Cell phone (mobile) number (SIM) for this registration. This is to say that you cannot share your number for JAMB with your friend or siblings. The Cell phone number will be used for the text message is to the Candidate’s name and will be used in all communications related to his/her 2021
- Therefore, candidate will send his/her name [Surname First-Middle Name– Other Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. Also this should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to 55019, e.g. Chukwu Kingsley Paul. NOTE: Surname and first name are mandatory
- Therefore, a Profile Code of 10 characters will be send candidate on the same telephone (SIM) number.
- Then candidate will present profile code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form- ePIN will be send as a text message to the candidate.
- Finally, the candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration.
However during loss of profile code, one can do this:
- When candidate makes a mistake, he/she should send the (CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name) to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number they used for JAMB registration.
- However, you can still do this; for lost Profile Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number for REG.
- Candidate can reset lost or forgotten Profile Password on their registered cell phone by sending [password] space [email address] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number for REG.
NOTE: This is the official jamb site for more info and guidelines (www.jamb.gov.ng)
CBT & JAMB Registration Guidelines (All Time JAMB Exam Forms)
This is just a step by step process and different methods are involved, if you follow all the steps I guess there will be no problems at all.
- Candidate should pay a fee of not more than ₦700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre.
- A complete Bio-data including:Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, among others.
- Candidates will need to make choice of institutions and programmes (disciplines).
- Also candidates should qualiﬁcation with grades and dates, if not awaiting result.
- Then they can Upload relevant certiﬁcates, if not awaiting result.
- Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the results online as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal.
- For direct entry students, they are to Supply JAMB registration number for previous institution.
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for<Mock examination (optional)>and <Examination for UTME (actual examination)>
- Take picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Biometric enrollment (ten ﬁngers).
- Print Registration Slip (using biometric authentication).
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD.
- Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Offices.
- There will be no CBT offline registration, everything should be an online registration.
Different Modes of securing your ePIN for JAMB REG
The below methods or payment channel can easily secure you a JAMB ePIN as you move forward for your registration.
|1. THROUGH BANKS INCLUDING MICRO FINANCE BANKS
|2. ONLINE PAYMENT ON JAMB PORTAL
|3. PAYMENTS USING USSD (ERCAS)||
|4. PAYMENT THROUGH POS – This is available at State Ofﬁces of JAMB + CBT Centres.
|5. PAYMENT USING ATM – This is available on all ATM outlets of Participating Banks listed in C(I) (InterSwitch Channel)
I hope the above guidelines and information will help you as you prepare for your JAMB exams. if you have any other request just comment on the comment box below.