Are you seeking for Part-Time Stocker ⇒ 28 Green Springs Hwy Homewood, AL 35209, USA? … Here on this page you will get the Full details and Full requirements with mode of Stockers Job Application.
28 Green Springs Hwy Homewood – Part-Time Stocker
Part-Time Stocker Job Details:
Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price.
Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service.
As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
Typical Salary for Part-Time Stocker
- Common salary in US: $10.78 hourly
- Typical salaries range from $7.25 – $18.75 hourly
- Find more information on Indeed Salary
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Utilize the company’s inventory software platform to check in products and compare deliveries to outstanding purchase orders.
- Collaborate with purchasing group to determine when products are missing from deliveries and contact vendors in regards to damaged product.
- Assist in assembling manufacturer marketing displays on the sales floor and then removing the displays based on management’s discretion.
- Work closely with Order Pickers to make sure that each packaged order has the correct amount and types of products.
- Perform routine maintenance checks of the warehouse area and perform cleanup or simple repair duties when needed.
Education and Experience(Part-Time Stocker):
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of
education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Selects products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Regularly required to stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving.
- Ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds at a time
- Current forklift license preferred
- Excellent computer skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to take direction and follow instructions
Browse other pages like this one:
- Retail Store Manager $44,523 yearly
- Assistant Manager $11.64 hourly
- Head Cashier$11.35 hourly
- Retail Assistant Manager $10.97 hourly
Current Job Openings
Ready to apply? Check out these job listings:
- Freight Stocker WinCo FoodsVancouver, WA
- Night Stocker HEBAustin, TX
- Stocker, Part-time, AM, Pharmacy – Orlando PublixOrlando, FL
- Groc Stocker 1 Fiesta Mart, L.L.C.Houston, TX
- Store Associate/Stocker – 5377 Big Lots!Tampa, FL