If you are seeking for more information on the www.myotccard.com Login then this is what you need, the myotccard Network (OTC) is recognized as the InComm healthcare that allows you to activate your account from wherever you are. For account activation, you just need to go online, visit their official webpage, and provide some details to complete the account activation process.
Therefore, to activate My OTC Network Card Online, cardholders are to visit My OTC Network Card login portal at www.myotccard.com. It is through the www.myotccard.com Login Page that you can easily access My OTC Network Card benefits.
Also, once you activate My OTC Network Card Online, You can get your full time-saving advantages. Your OTC cards can be used at over-the-counter products which you are acquiring.
Perks of My OTC Network Card
As an online account is a tool for customizable payments that help the plan members for making wise and healthier choices.
Secondly, it provides instant discounts and rewards, covering a broad range of products. The available products include over the counter medications, packaged goods, and healthy foods.
Also, on becoming a member, you will also get the real-time discounts offered to you via membership cards. They will also offer you the gift-giving opportunities if you are a registered account member.
Guide On How to use My OTC Card
To use your OTC Card, take your card and your covered OTC item(s) to the checkout at any participating store or pharmacy or visit My OTC Network Login Portal at www.myotccard.com.
FAQs My OTC Card (www.myotccard.com Login)
Can I buy food with OTC card?
You can use your OTC card for covered items at participating local retailers and stores: CVS.
What items can you buy with OTC card?
Some examples include antacids, first aid supplies, allergy and cold medications, vitamins, toothpaste and toothbrushes, and many others. There is no out-of-pocket cost to you, up to the maximum benefit amount. For a complete list of approved OTC items, check our OTC Catalog or call Member Services.
Can you use OTC card online?
Using your OTC Card Simply present your card at the counter when you go to purchase your item. You can find a complete list of participating pharmacies online at the OTC Network website.
Is it possible to take money off a OTC card?
Over-the-Counter (OTC) Cash Withdrawals. You can withdraw cash from your Akimbo Card account at many financial institutions. These are “Over-the-Counter” or OTC cash withdrawals.
How To Check OTC Network Card Balance -www.myotccard.com
You can Check OTC Network Card Balance by
- Dailing 1‑888‑682‑2400 and sharing your OTC card number & plan member ID.
- Online by visiting www.otcmember.com using your login details
- Also by calling Member Services at 1‑800‑373‑3177.
Stores That Accept OTC Card (www.myotccard.com Login)
Here is the list of stores that accept OTC Card
- Duane Reade
- Rite Aid
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
In order to access www.myotccard.com Login and Activate My OTC Network Card Online, you need to follow the procedure below:
But have it in mind that activation of My OTC Network Card will apply for all OTC Network Card associated with that account and the activation of the new card makes all of your old cards deactivated. So if you have any old card, you should destroy those deactivated cards for safety purpose.
Requirements For Activating My OTC Card – www.myotccard.com
- OTC Network Card
- OTC Network Card Number
- A stable Internet network
- Pc, Android device or Laptop
www.myotccard.com Login To Activate My OTC Network Card
1. From your browser, visit the www.myotccard.com Login Page HERE
2. Upon visiting the homepage, you will see a field acquiring 19 digits card number available on your OTC card.
3. Now, choose from the language option e.g English / Español
4. Enter your 16 or 19 digits card number into the space provided and click on the “Go” button to proceed
5. Type in your nine digits member ID number and click on the continue button
6. Then, OTP (one-time-password) send to your registered phone number.
7. Now, Enter the OTP(one-time-password) After that, insert your CVV Code click on “Continue” and you will be notified immediately your OTC Card has been activated.
How To Activate OTC Card Through Phone Number (www.myotccard.com Login)
Here is how you can activate your card online using an internet connected computer:
- To access the account activation webpage, you should use their official webpage in any web browser of your choice. To visit this webpage, please click the link: myotccard.com/
- Once there, you can clearly see an empty field in the middle of your computer screen. There, just enter your 16 or 19 digit card number followed by clicking the orange “Go” button. Now, just enter your “Member ID”, and then click the “Go” button once again.
You can also Activate OTC Card Through Phone Number by calling 1‑888‑682‑2400. You will be asked to enter your OTC card details.
For further information, you can contact your Healthfirst OTC card customer service with the following number’s.
How To Replace Lost or Stolen OTC Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call Member Services and a replacement card will be mailed to you within 7-10 business days. Once you receive your new OTC card, follow the activation process above to activate your card by calling 1‑888‑682‑2400.
- Do not share your password, pin, username through SMS, Email, etc
- Do not share your password, pin, username to anyone or unknown phone calls.
- You cannot buy OTC items for family members or friends.
OTC Network Card APP Download (www.myotccard.com Login)
Firstly, OTC network has a mobile application for both Android and Apple iPhone which is available 24/7 for providing additional facilities.
Once you download OTC Network Mobile App, you can be able to check your card balance. Furthermore, access retailer which are accepting this card, and as well discover item through scanning of barcodes.
The OTC Network Mobile App is now available to all device, read below procedure…
- Check your card balance
- Choose a participating retailer
- Discover item eligibility by the scan of a barcode
OTC Customer Service Number / Address
To report a lost or stolen card, Member Services: 1‑800‑373‑3177 (TTY/TDD: 1‑800‑662‑1220), 24/7 from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
OTC Paper Claim Form
33 Irving Place, 11th Floor’
New York, NY 10003.
Attn: Member Services, OTC Card Claims.