Comcast Pay Bill Without Logging In Xfinity: How To Make a Bill Payment Online -My Account
Pay your bill without signing in
You can use Quick Pay to make a one-time bill payment without signing in to My Account.
- First, visit business.comcast.com/payment/quickpay or click Try Quick Pay on the My Account sign-in page.
- Enter your account number and an additional account detail (phone number or ZIP code) to authenticate your account and select Continue.
- Furthermore, Select the amount you want to pay and your payment method.
- Enter the required payment information and select Continue.
- Review your payment and select Submit Payment.
- Finally, You will receive a confirmation message that your payment has been submitted.
Note: Exceptions to Quick Pay
- Some accounts are not compatible with Quick Pay. If you cannot access Quick Pay, please login to My Account to pay your bill.
- If you are a Comcast Business Mobile customer, you cannot use Quick Pay. Please pay your bill here.
- Then you can call Comcast Business to have a live agent process your payment, you will be charged a fee.
- Before that, Please try logging in to My Account to pay your bill before calling in.
Payment via the Xfinity My Account app or on your Xfinity X1 TV Box
Pay Online Using My Account (Comcast Pay Bill Without Logging)
To pay online at My Account, simply sign in at xfinity.com/bill-pay with your Xfinity ID and password and follow the on-screen prompts. For detailed instructions on making a one-time payment, see our My Account one-time payment overview.
Pay Using the Xfinity My Account App
To pay using the Xfinity My Account app, then try this steps below…
- First download it from Google Play or the Apple App store
- Then sign in using your Xfinity ID and password.
- When logged in, select Make a Payment and follow the on-screen prompts. For detailed instructions, see Xfinity My Account app one-time payment overview.
Pay Using the Xfinity My Account App for X1
- To pay using X1, navigate to the Xfinity My Account app
- OR click on “My Account” using the Xfinity Voice Remote.
- Select Current Bill
- Finally, follow the on-screen prompts to make a payment. For detailed instructions, see our Xfinity My Account app for X1 one-time payment overview.
Yes! With Quick Pay, it’s easier than ever to make a fast, one-time payment to your Xfinity Mobile account without having to sign in.
This is actually good if you know how to use it, with Quick Pay you can make a payment on your behalf without having full access to your account.
OR if you’re having trouble accessing your account and just want to make a quick payment.
Documents you need for Quick Pay: (Comcast Pay Bill Without Logging)
- A valid Xfinity Mobile phone number
- The ZIP code of the service address
- A credit or debit card
How to use Quick Pay
- Go to the Quick Pay account lookup page
- Enter the Xfinity Mobile phone number on the account and the ZIP code of the service address
- The Enter a payment amount
- Enter your payment information
- If you want a payment receipt emailed to you, enter your email address, then Submit
NOTE: If someone is making a payment to your account on your behalf, you’ll automatically receive an email confirmation to your email address.
Troubleshooting Quick Pay (Comcast Pay Bill Without Logging)
What if the Xfinity Mobile phone number I entered doesn’t match any accounts?
Try entering the number again. If you exceed the number of attempts to look up an account, you’ll need to wait and try again in 24 hours then you can chat with an Xfinity Mobile specialist for assistance.
What if I try to make a payment on an account that has no balance due?
If you try to make a payment on an account with no balance due, you’ll get an error message saying that there’s no need to make a payment at this time.
What if my payment doesn’t go through?
If you get an error message saying that your payment didn’t go through, you may need to sign in to your account to make the payment.
Xfinity Comcast Pay Bill Without Logging In
Note: To pay your Xfinity bill without signing in, you’ll need to verify your telephone number and street address or account number.
- Visit the official Comcast Xfinity bill payment portal by clicking here
- Select an authentication method from the options listed and click Continue.
- On the next page, fill out the required fields to verify your account and click Continue.
- A message will appear that your account has been confirmed. Select whether you want to pay the total balance due or pay another amount.
- Select your payment method and fill out the form with your bank account or credit/debit card information.
- Click Continue.
- Review your payment information on the next page.
- Finally, click Submit Payment.
Once you click on the submit payment button, you will receive a confirmation message that your payment has been submitted.
Xfinity Bill Payment by Phone Number (Comcast Pay Bill Without Logging)
In case you are making a Comcast bill payment through your credit card, you will need the credit/debit card number.
Apart from that, you will need the expiration date and the CVV number. after that, just follow these easy steps:
- Call 1-855-850-5974
- Select ‘2’ for ‘Billing and Payments.
- Follow the prompts to make your desired payment.
You can also use the same system to enroll yourself in automatic Comcast payments. This will help you avoid missing your bills’ due date.